Wondering if they started shipping the skins out.....
    07-11-09 12:09 PM
    Wondering if they started shipping the skins out.....
    I called phantomskins this morning again. They just got the Tour in, so they are making the cut outs as we speak. The guy said they will start shipping the preorder skins out starting this afternoon
    07-11-09 12:18 PM
    I called phantomskins this morning again. They just got the Tour in, so they are making the cut outs as we speak. The guy said they will start shipping the preorder skins out starting this afternoon
    Nice work man! can't wait..
    07-11-09 12:33 PM
    I ordered mine last night, I couldn't decide between Invisishield or Phantomskinz. I chose Phantomskinz, hope I made the right decision.
    07-11-09 01:28 PM
    Thanks for that bit of info! You should have asked them whether they were able to make a piece for the textured part of the battery cover.
    07-11-09 01:36 PM
    Can't wait for mine to arrive. But I am even more excited to pick up my tour tomorrow. Hope they don't run out.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-11-09 02:39 PM
    Place my order at Zagg.com earlier today!
    07-11-09 03:10 PM
    Im afraid to use my phone much without my skin on it. i wonedr when they should come
    07-11-09 03:24 PM
    Thanks for that bit of info! You should have asked them whether they were able to make a piece for the textured part of the battery cover.
    Got mine professionally put on today. The kit is awesome. EVERYTHING is covered except for the qwerty keyboard. And yes they make a piece for the textured part of the back, but they dont know if it will look perfect once dried. The piece for the rubber and the textured part are seperate so you can take off the film from the textured portion if it ends up looking like ****.

I post some pictures on another thread of my phone fully phantom skinned though. Check it out if you want to see what it looks like

http://forums.crackberry.com/f141/ph...ctures-266164/
    07-13-09 06:23 PM
    How much of a pain in the *** is it to put them on yourself?
    07-13-09 07:01 PM
    Got mine professionally put on today. The kit is awesome. EVERYTHING is covered except for the qwerty keyboard. And yes they make a piece for the textured part of the back, but they dont know if it will look perfect once dried. The piece for the rubber and the textured part are seperate so you can take off the film from the textured portion if it ends up looking like ****.

I post some pictures on another thread of my phone fully phantom skinned though. Check it out if you want to see what it looks like

http://forums.crackberry.com/f141/ph...ctures-266164/
    Looks really nice, but I'm very skeptical about that battery cover piece once it dries. Anyway, mine shipped today so I'll give it a go once it arrives.
    07-13-09 08:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD