No problems with mine. My first tour, made July 14th 2009 in MEXICO5 and i've had my tour for over a month.
    09-08-09 07:46 PM
    I've had mine for 4 days now, no problems - except I cannot upload photos to Facebook!

Mfr. date 120809 in Mexico 5
    Last edited by FlashmanNTx; 09-08-09 at 07:51 PM. Reason: add mfr. date
    09-08-09 07:48 PM
    July 4th build been perfect since release...I thought I would be the oldest BB owner in here but I see 2 peeps beat me by 1 day...dayam.
    09-08-09 07:58 PM
    First Tour (first bb actually) and everything continues to work great!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-08-09 07:58 PM
    I'm still on my first Tour, purchased it from Verizon telesales, maybe a couple of weeks post launch. The Storm worked great for me, only had one replacement and that was more a user error than a device error, lived, learned and moved on. I really do not understand how some users are having 7+ replacements, is there a contest at Crackberry I didn't read about.
    09-08-09 08:07 PM
    Got my Tour August 1, and it's worked perfectly since day one. No problems, and I'm a very happy owner. This is my fourth BB (Pearl, Curve, Storm briefly, and Tour), and by far my fave. Love this thing
    09-08-09 08:09 PM
    I'm a month into my Tour and its great. Not even little issues with the build. I've noticed a lot of peple talking about Mexico builds. Mine is a Canada build 27 July, I haven't really noticed any discussion on those so maybe that's a good thing. Good luck and welcome to the CB.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-08-09 08:10 PM
    I've had mine for 4 days now, no problems - except I cannot upload photos to Facebook!

Mfr. date 120809 in Mexico 5
    You are using your blackberry.net email as your facebook login correct?
    09-08-09 08:15 PM
    Launch day Tour.. made in Canada .. i dont have the date .. i mailed in the UPC for the rebate.. the battery door did move a bit and it does creak.. bit of a screen ripple ... i can deal with that , im not anal enough to go back to VZW and ask for a new phone like 7 times .. mine works great!
    09-08-09 08:16 PM
    My 1st Tour the trackball did get stuck and would not move at all..My 2nd Tour has been flawless mexico 5, 07/30/2009..I am very happy with my Tour and I am so glad to see others happy as well!!!
    09-08-09 08:28 PM
    You are using your blackberry.net email as your facebook login correct?
    Yes, I can login to Facebook fine using blackberry.net. I just get an error when I try to upload a photo "A connection cannot be established to the Facebook server."
    09-08-09 08:29 PM
    Still on my first Tour too, no problems. I got it on the 29 of July. I have no idea when it was manufactored though--I cut the label off and mailed it in for my rebate and didn't copy it before I did. *Doh!*
    09-08-09 08:34 PM
    No problems with mine, got it July 15th..no clue on manufacture date. Look behind the battery and saw "Made in Canada".

Excuse the newbie question, but what is "green dot" ?
    09-08-09 08:36 PM
    No problems with mine, got it July 15th..no clue on manufacture date. Look behind the battery and saw "Made in Canada".

Excuse the newbie question, but what is "green dot" ?
    green dot are on the boxes of tour which RIM manufactured with all known issues in mind. they are said to be "problem free".
    09-08-09 08:42 PM
    I got mine back on release week. It's fantastic. No problems and I love it!
    09-08-09 08:42 PM
    No problems with mine, got it July 15th..
    Same here, all is well...
    09-08-09 08:49 PM
    All these positive remarks have really made me love my Tour even more. Even as I type on it right now, I want to lay it down and make sweet, sweet love to it. Would that effect trackball sensitivity?
    09-08-09 08:49 PM
    All these positive remarks have really made me love my Tour even more. Even as I type on it right now, I want to lay it down and make sweet, sweet love to it. Would that effect trackball sensitivity?
    dont be fooled when coming into a fourm reading all the complaints.. this is a huge device sold in the Thousands, there are going to be people joining that will complain, but most of the time like I said 90% or more Tours have no such problems

P.S...I have yet to sleep with my Tour like i think your gonna do tonight with it lol
    09-08-09 08:52 PM
    You're scaring even me, and I'm not scared of anything...
    09-08-09 08:52 PM
    Only prob I have w/ my Tour so far is the battery door. Other than that it's been great
    09-08-09 08:54 PM
    , I want to lay it down and make sweet, sweet love to it. ?
    by the way, can you make a video for us of you doing that with your Tour?
    09-08-09 08:58 PM
    Uh oh, clean up on isle me. I need a cigarette. Haha just playing guys. I just love her. Yet to think up a clever name. Ill tell you this though, once I get the extended battery, sticking out slightly more then the stock battery cover, mmm mmmm, baby got back.
    09-08-09 08:59 PM
    by the way, can you make a video for us of you doing that with your Tour?
    Lol. Only if crackberry is like international waters. Because what me and her are gonna do, is illegal in 50 states!
    09-08-09 09:01 PM
    Nope you arent alone. I got my Tour last Thursday and I havent had any issues.
    09-08-09 09:12 PM
    2nd blackberry...loved my pearl... really love my Tour

build date July 14, made in Mexico

no probs so far. Trackball fine, door tight, screen ripple if push hard(ish) on edge
    of screen. keyboard is great, BB feels great in my hand

Hey, today is our 1 month anniversary... I am taking it out to dinner, couple of drinks, some flowers....later guys
    09-08-09 09:15 PM
186 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD