I'll get hit with like 4 bbms/emails at once...

like cmon.. this is complete BS

droid in the future..
    01-11-10 02:01 PM
    I'm waiting until my upgrade on March 1st and I'm gone.
    01-11-10 02:09 PM
    It's called growing pains. Let everyone know when you've found perfection.I've seen plenty of Droid issues, too, but hey, it's your choice.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-11-10 02:25 PM
    Really? People are having issues with this? I must be the only one with no issues whatsoever...I constantly send links from one address to my phone's email linkup and it is instant
    01-11-10 02:26 PM
    happens too often for the charges

and the internet speeds are ehh
    01-11-10 02:37 PM
    01-11-10 03:03 PM
    All OS has their own type of problems. I came from webOS and they had way to many problems from my own experiences. However, I know people who also love webOS and have had no problems.

BB OS is the most stable for me, my emails always come through fast and same with BBM.
    01-11-10 03:05 PM
    and the internet speeds are ehh
    That is my problem with Blackberry too. All of them are dog slow compared to Droid. That phone's browser can just absolutely FLY! It's amazing to me the difference in speed from the Droid to the Blackberry. I'll give BB another year before I make a decision. I may move on over to the next best thing... I'll see if 5.0 improves things when it finally drops in June or July hopefully.
    01-11-10 03:34 PM
    I'm annoyed with the speed of the phone, not the email service. Droid for me too as soon as I can swap out. I wish I had waited :grr:
    01-11-10 03:43 PM
    people who get the Droid are people who should not have even got a Blackberry in the first place. People who need Blackberrys will never switch, people who dont need them do switch.
    01-11-10 04:26 PM
    Wow, I must be the only one...Maybe i'm not picky, or i'm just bias to BB, but I don't have internet speed issues nor do I have email traffic issues...I feel bad
    01-11-10 04:31 PM
    Wow, I must be the only one...Maybe i'm not picky, or i'm just bias to BB, but I don't have internet speed issues nor do I have email traffic issues...I feel bad
    hardly anyone has Internet problems and problems with BIS... theres always going to be cry babies out there that cry about anything and everything even when nothing is wrong. Thats just life I guess, people just like to bit*h and moan
    01-11-10 04:34 PM
    There are so many factors in play, it might be one or a couple of them at any given time.
    01-11-10 04:42 PM
    I've never had any lagging problems on my tour. Sure the browser sucks when compared to droid and iphone, but bb's do everything else more efficiently and reliably than any other phone I've encountered. This is a phone afterall, we should be picking one based on which browser is the best. When it comes to find simple answers, the bb browser does great, you just shouldn't expect it to render complex sites like the droid and iphone does.

01-11-10 04:52 PM
    I had one small trackball issue when the Tour first came out. After that, no issues whatsoever. Ive been completely with how VZW has updated the OS. Not screaming for 5.0 at all. I own my own shop and website, so I see the best and worst from all phones and carriers.
    01-11-10 05:12 PM
    hardly anyone has Internet problems and problems with BIS... theres always going to be cry babies out there that cry about anything and everything even when nothing is wrong. Thats just life I guess, people just like to bit*h and moan
    Na trust me.. i hate the people who just bltch about the little things for no reason. But really, lately, my bbms have realllly been off their game. And other people in my area (central nj) are having similar issues.

There's no reason I should be getting my bbms in bunches.. 5 at a time

It didnt used to be this way
    01-11-10 08:41 PM
    Really? People are having issues with this? I must be the only one with no issues whatsoever...I constantly send links from one address to my phone's email linkup and it is instant
    this. never had an issue.
    01-11-10 10:55 PM
    I have a Droid and like it a lot, however I just bought a Bold and like it just as much for different reasons. I use the Droid mostly for web and the Bold for everything else. Both phones are great but each have their own strengths and weakness.
    01-11-10 11:30 PM
    My Tour works fine. I think RIM has dropped the ball with browsing speed, but I'm not concerned with the emails.

01-12-10 12:14 AM
    people who get the Droid are people who should not have even got a Blackberry in the first place. People who need Blackberrys will never switch, people who dont need them do switch.
    Well said.
    01-12-10 01:18 AM
    My tour work's fine for me I love it, I would stick with blackberry over any other phone.

01-12-10 09:11 AM
    yea i was just a little salty

i apologize blackberry world and gods...

i dont think i could ever leave u... hahaha
    01-12-10 10:37 AM
    Don't have these issues either. As for the internet...the BB browser sucks. Use opera mini beta 2. Its great. I live in a non 3G area (with sprint) and its still faster than my friends verizon tour with 3G.

01-12-10 01:28 PM
    I own a Android device(the Samsung Moment) and although android is an awesome os it has problems were blackberry triumphs and vice versa. Don't think your headaches will go away by getting the Droid. Theres times ill get my emails 2 hours late and such. Like I've said many times i love my android device but i love my blackberry.
    Last edited by njbianco; 01-12-10 at 02:13 PM.
    01-12-10 01:59 PM
    Don't have these issues either. As for the internet...the BB browser sucks. Use opera mini beta 2. Its great. I live in a non 3G area (with sprint) and its still faster than my friends verizon tour with 3G.

I use opera mini beta 2 also and its leaps and bounds faster then the stock web browser, try it out you might be surprised

01-12-10 04:01 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD