I am getting the tour tomorrow and luckily they are letting me keep my storm, but are all apps for the storm kosher with the tour? i went into the store today and asked them what the huge deal with the tour compared to the storm and she said nothing, just a keypad and better color. Could someone give me some insight on this? I have TONS of apps on the storm and really i am not willing to give those up especially after i paid so much for some of them.
    07-16-09 04:25 PM
    From what I have read on CB, some apps will not work but should work in time. The Tour just released, developers are working on Tour compatibility right now.
    07-16-09 04:28 PM
    Some apps are storm specific, they require the touch interface and acclerometer, but I'm sure the devs are working on tour specific versions. It hasn't even been a week just give it time

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-16-09 04:31 PM
    Some apps are storm specific, they require the touch interface and acclerometer, but I'm sure the devs are working on tour specific versions. It hasn't even been a week just give it time

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Time. Give who time. They have had 4 days and should have these apps compatible with this phone. I paid this much for a new phone and I expect things to work.

Kidding of course....it is sad reading some posts on the forum about apps not working etc...
    07-16-09 05:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD