charging through the USB cable will cancel each other out? I've been "charging" and listening to music for the past 25 minutes and my battery life remains at 45%. Is this right? Does using the plug in charger make a difference?
    07-21-09 02:58 PM
    i ran my media player last night as i slept, listening to music, and work up to a full battery this morning...just give it time
    07-21-09 02:59 PM
    i ran my media player last night as i slept, listening to music, and work up to a full battery this morning...just give it time
    Were you using your plug in one or USB? I noticed that it's now creeped up to 50%, so I guess there is a net positive charging. But using the media player is most definitely really slowing things down. Figured the charger would power through more.

Thanks for your response. Amazing how fast responses come on this board.
    07-21-09 03:04 PM
    well the media player, of course, uses a large amount of the battery to constantly play...in any situation it's going to drain the battery...so when you have something draining the battery at the same time you are trying to charge the battery there is no doubt that it will slow the process down. you can't compare that to just letting a phone sit with no applications running and charge
    07-21-09 03:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD