I think that for many new Tour owners as well as just plain new first time BB owners this would benefit you more than anything with the exception of an occational thread on head asking advice... If you will go to this page on Blackberrys website:

BlackBerry Tour 9600 Series - Manuals and Guides

You will find the complete user guide for the phone in PDF format to download to your PC and this will tell you how to do just about anything you want and take you through any settings you need to know about.

I just thought most all the newcomers might benefit from this.

Also it helps quite alot to do a search here first before starting a new thread, You would be surprized that your question has probably already been asked.

Best of luck and welcome to the forums.
    08-24-09 05:23 PM
    Another thread similar to this got moved but I'm hoping CB makes a subforum for all the newcomers to post all the redundant threads.

Tour forums need to be cleared of all the clutter that prevails in here. I'm sure in time that will happen. In the meantime SEARCH SEARCH SEARCH SEARCH SEARCH before posting.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-24-09 05:50 PM
    yo cereal - could you take a look at this thread? i would like to get this swap done tonight, the correct way ... im calling on all fellow cb veterans to come PLEASE see if they can help me out here .... THANK YOU!

http://forums.crackberry.com/f141/er...rieved-301103/
    08-24-09 07:34 PM
    Cereal sorry if I posted this new thread which was not my intention to cause a clutter, just thought I was helping.
    08-25-09 01:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD