I have a brand new Tour. I love this better than my curve. I am using a Otter Box Defender Series Case. I also was using a Privacy screen protector. I made sure the device was off for 12 hours. Before applying the screen protector. Any ideas on how I can get rid of the air bubbles ?
    12-06-09 08:19 PM
    I also have a defender, but I didn't put an additional layer of screen protection. My experience with the OtterBox screen protectors is that the air bubbles will disappear after 2-3 days. The only time I've experienced air bubbles continually appearing is in an area where I inadvertently kept bending a corner upward and outward. But, for the most part, anything else towards the middle pretty much disappeared in less than a week's time.
    Last edited by ColeDaddy; 12-06-09 at 08:43 PM.
    12-06-09 08:36 PM
    Same here. Give it a few days, they should go away.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-06-09 08:41 PM
    Thank you both will wait and see.
    12-07-09 06:09 AM
    If you have a screen protector on the device and then add the Otterbox, I believe that they press against each other and what you see may not be bubbles but the contact surface between the two. I have the Verizon protector and the otterbox. Near the upper left I have an area where they are in contact and they create a "wet adhesion" pattern. Unless you can increase the separation between the two, I don't think it can be avoided. If I am misinterpreting I apologize.
    12-07-09 08:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD