I just pulled the battery and now my BB menu key will not bring up my applications list. Instead, it goes to the switch application rectangle window and will not bring up the full menu which lists all of my icons. I even tried going into my camera and hitting the BB menu key to see additional options but it still just brings up that switch application menu. Please help- I can't even get into the options to play with the settings!
    04-26-10 11:15 PM
    Did you try pulling the battery again? Make sure you wait a minute before re-inserting the battery, lets things drain down completely before starting it back up. If you don't have "dial from homescreen" activated, you can just hit the 'O' (oh) key and it will bring up the options screen. Haven't read about this happening before, hopefully you can get it going with another battery pull, or maybe someone will chime in with some more ideas.
    04-26-10 11:36 PM
    I've pulled the battery twice since then and it still hasn't worked. I believe I have the dial from home screen activated because when I hit O it goes to the dialing screen.
    04-27-10 12:08 AM
    I've pulled the battery twice since then and it still hasn't worked. I believe I have the dial from home screen activated because when I hit O it goes to the dialing screen.
    Bummer,,,, just curious, what does it do if you press your BB key and hold it for a few seconds... does it bring up the running apps screen? Just trying to figure out if it's a faulty key or a corrupt OS problem. Did you make any changes to your phone or install any apps prior to the original battery pull when this all started? Sorry I can't help you more, must be everyone else is sleeping....lol.
    Last edited by olemil; 04-27-10 at 12:38 AM.
    04-27-10 12:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD