My Tour was damaged this past weekend and Verizon is sending out a replacement. They didn't have any in store. Rather than be without a phone, I opened a third line (Droid). When I get the replacement Tour, I'd like to sell it and kill that phone line (I will be paying the ETF). I'd also like to switch the phone number to the droid and kill the new number.

Do I need to activate the replacement Tour before selling it?
    04-19-10 10:18 AM
    No do not activate it. Have the buyer activate it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-19-10 10:51 AM
    Alright. I did buy apps for my old BB (vlingo and tether). Can I somehow transfer these to the new phone as an added bonus (since I won't be using them anyways)?
    04-20-10 08:42 AM
    Alright. I did buy apps for my old BB (vlingo and tether). Can I somehow transfer these to the new phone as an added bonus (since I won't be using them anyways)?
    did u back them up
    04-20-10 09:01 AM
    No but I do have my old phone still and it powers up and functions fine (receives calls, emails, etc). The keys and trackball just don't work....lol.
    04-20-10 09:03 AM
    Yes i'm pretty sure you can login to your app store account and switch the PIN's
    04-20-10 09:11 AM
    you will have to send back your damaged phone or you will be charged full retail for the tour replacement they are sending you
    04-20-10 04:04 PM
    I sent the replacement back yesterday.

They said something about the option to re-activate the phone within 3 months. I don't have to wait until that is over but I do have to pay the ETF before selling, am I correct?

And you guys have been very helpful, thanks!
    04-22-10 10:33 AM
    Bump. K. Thx. Bye.
    04-27-10 10:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD