Alrite I'm sure there is a quick fix or I hope... I had to do a wipe data on my Tour. When it came back I logged into my BIS to reset up my emails and accidentally deleted my sprint.blackberry.net email. It's odd cause I can log back into it to set up my gmail and yahoo mail address but I can't get the sprint.blackberry.net added back. I tried creating a new one with the same credentials but it tell me user name not available. I can log in with the credentials and try to add it again it just keeps giving me can not add this email address re-enter information or enter settings - tried both re-enter info and it just comes back can't add or set up and if I enter info manually I only have the username and password - what is the email server for sprint.blackberry.net? I don't want to create a whole new user id and email address since I was using the one that was set up already before having to do a wipe data. Thanks.
    11-07-09 01:15 AM
    Not at a place where I can verify this but you could try looking on the sprint website, I think the information may be in there (re: I think I saw something about blackberry email info when I was looking around)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-07-09 01:31 AM
    i had the same problem i called sprint customer service and they called blackberry services there the ones who acutually fix the problem but its nice to make them to do it for you
    11-07-09 04:42 AM
    I would try resending service books after logging in to Sprint BlackBerry Internet Service and see whether that fixes the issue prior to calling Sprint BB services.
    11-07-09 04:56 AM
    i had wiped my phone and also remove all my email accounts. I went into the Add new email wizard and chose Add email for sprint.blackberry.com .. I added back the same username I created and it added back perfectly.

Here is more detail instructions:
    https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html/w.../en/index.html

your new BlackBerry email address is different from the user name that you type to log in to the BlackBerry Mail web site. Use your original user name to log in to the BlackBerry Mail web site.

On the BlackBerry� Internet Service web site, in the left pane, click Email Accounts.
    In the BlackBerry Device Email Address section, click Create Address.
    In the User name field, type a name that will appear before the at (@) sign in your BlackBerry email address. The user name must begin with a letter or number, must be 4 to 32 characters long, and can contain uppercase and lowercase letters (a to z, A to Z), numbers (0 to 9), underscores (_), dashes (-), and periods (.).
    Click Next.
    Click OK.
    Beside your BlackBerry email address, click the Edit icon.
    Change the options for your BlackBerry email address.
    Click Save.
    03-17-10 11:13 AM
    i had wiped my phone and also remove all my email accounts. I went into the Add new email wizard and chose Add email for sprint.blackberry.com .. I added back the same username I created and it added back perfectly.

Here is more detail instructions:
    https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html/w.../en/index.html

your new BlackBerry email address is different from the user name that you type to log in to the BlackBerry Mail web site. Use your original user name to log in to the BlackBerry Mail web site.

On the BlackBerry� Internet Service web site, in the left pane, click Email Accounts.
    In the BlackBerry Device Email Address section, click Create Address.
    In the User name field, type a name that will appear before the at (@) sign in your BlackBerry email address. The user name must begin with a letter or number, must be 4 to 32 characters long, and can contain uppercase and lowercase letters (a to z, A to Z), numbers (0 to 9), underscores (_), dashes (-), and periods (.).
    Click Next.
    Click OK.
    Beside your BlackBerry email address, click the Edit icon.
    Change the options for your BlackBerry email address.
    Click Save.
    only way i know how to fix the issue is the same as above. basically from what i understand from your post you deleted the email address, now it needs to be set up again...
    03-17-10 11:49 AM
    This happened to me last month, except a rep deleted it while I was troubleshooting it on the phone with him; he then let me know that there was no way of getting it back and once a username was deleted you couldn't create a new email account with it either. So not only can I not use it again, but no one can use that name. I hope he was wrong, but I haven't been able to get mine back.
    03-17-10 04:55 PM
    Resend your service books....
    03-17-10 05:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD