Will skins/cases be available on the 12th in Verizon stores? I forget if accessories were available for the Storm on launch day. I want to get my bb in a skin asap after purchase. Thanks!
    07-05-09 11:35 PM
    Will skins/cases be available on the 12th in Verizon stores? I forget if accessories were available for the Storm on launch day. I want to get my bb in a skin asap after purchase. Thanks!
    Why not order one from Crackberry? They already have em on the site.

When the Storm launched at the corp store I was at they had the silicone cases (red, pink, white, black and navy)... Then those hard plastic cases and screen protectors.
    07-06-09 08:43 AM
    07-06-09 09:00 AM
    The Tour is shipped with a leather swivel case very similar to the Bold's, which for most, including myself, is good enough.
    07-06-09 09:14 AM
    i just ordered a skin for the Tour from CrackBerry! Also a car charger and stereo headphones!

Take a look at the CB Accessories store!
    07-06-09 09:18 AM
    Has anyone seen the swivel case that the Tour will come with? I am hoping we can remove the swivel and just use it like a sleeve as we have with the curve.
    07-06-09 09:20 AM
    Has anyone seen the swivel case that the Tour will come with? I am hoping we can remove the swivel and just use it like a sleeve as we have with the curve.
    no, you cant remove the swivel on the case that comes with the Tour. You'll need to buy a pocket sleeve if you want it in your pocket without the clip
    07-06-09 09:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD