Look man, I love my Storm.

But if I was in your position, I'd wait for the tour.

Because even though I absolutely love my Storm, nothing beats a good ol' physical keyboard and trackball.
    Best answer yet. I had a storm and thought it was the right phone for me, but it just never worked out. I really loved everything about it except having to type. Ended up returning it for the curve and will get the tour when it comes out. I recommend trying the storm out. Really give typing on it a true test. If you are ok with that then the rest will work well. If not, Storm would be your best bet.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-14-09 11:12 PM
    Honestly wait. I'm a storm lover, it has yet to fail me in the 7 months I've owned it.I really use every feature on my Storm and it is just amazing.

Consider these points:
    Web use. The Storm blows all other BB out the water, TB surfing the web sucks plus 3rd Party browsers are amazing thus far.
    Media - Same **** different device
    Screen - kinda obvious lol
    Interface - Deal breaker here. TB + keyboard or Virtual Keyboard with Surepress, while not as fast is still good.

Personally I'd rather have my Storm until a Storm 2 comes (or Pre) Try the Storm and a Bold/8900 see which you like

06-15-09 12:08 AM
    Hey everyone,

First time posting so please take it easy on me. I'm debating on either purchasing a Storm today or waiting for the Tour.
    I know that the Storm is a hit and miss phone but from what I've gathered so long as I keep up with the updates and have some patience the Storm is a killer phone.
    What are your thoughts?? Should I buy or wait???
    What floats your boat? Want a touchscreen or a physical QWERTY? It depends on your wants.
    06-15-09 01:02 AM
    Honestly wait. I'm a storm lover, it has yet to fail me in the 7 months I've owned it.I really use every feature on my Storm and it is just amazing.

Consider these points:
    Web use. The Storm blows all other BB out the water, TB surfing the web sucks plus 3rd Party browsers are amazing thus far.
    Media - Same **** different device
    Screen - kinda obvious lol
    Interface - Deal breaker here. TB + keyboard or Virtual Keyboard with Surepress, while not as fast is still good.

Personally I'd rather have my Storm until a Storm 2 comes (or Pre) Try the Storm and a Bold/8900 see which you like

06-15-09 11:04 AM
    I love my storm and have not had anymore problem with it besides the low app memory but scheduling a reset every night has fixed it. I will be getting the tour soon after it comes out, it looks like a very nice phone. Then I can switch whenever I want between the 2. So my answer to your question is to buy both if you can.
    06-15-09 02:30 PM
    My wife has a storm (came from an 8800) and every day I hear her say she wishes she had her 8800 back.
    06-15-09 02:46 PM
    Personally I'd go with the Tour, now it's too late for me, but save urself! lol

Storm is cool but I miss a good keyboard everytime I have to reply with a lengthy email.
    06-15-09 09:40 PM
    Ive had the Storm basically since its been out (i got it a week after) and if i had a chance, i probably would have waited. It had a lot of bugs when it first came out, and its just still somewhat annoying to type on, especially when typing long messages or when you're half asleep trying to type. Its a great phone and has a lot of nice features but i sometimes miss my physical keyboard.
    06-15-09 09:53 PM
58 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD