I went with the 9700 and used it for about a month only to find that the device feels a little too small in my hands. Decided to go back to my tour. The feeling when I type with the tour feels much better in my opinion.

Am I crazy???
    01-02-10 07:41 PM
    Don't tell me that! I'm itching to try to 9700 now since i have my TOUR running on t-mobile. Realistically, i only want the bold because it will give me the 3g advantage i need for tethering, but the phone itself doesn't speak hi-end to me. Ive tried typing on both, and i know that the tour is slightly heavier and wider, but the keyboard and screen are the exact same sizes. Now YOU've got me thinking too :<
    01-02-10 07:47 PM
    I thought that too at the beginning , that it was too small but the more I use it, the more I love it. The speed difference (data) is amazing on Bell hspa. I guess it is personal preference . After all it has the same keyboard and screen. Anyhow they are both great devices.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-02-10 08:12 PM
    I actually prefer the feel of the keypad on the 9700 but due to the phones size, I found it harder to type on.
    01-02-10 08:12 PM
    That's what I was saying....up until I went to the Tmobile store to try it out, I was like.."Man, must be a bit bigger or maybe the same size, must feel good in ur hand too...."...but...boy was I wrong...the thing is smaller...a Bold smaller?...I think the 9000's size is what made it a BOLD...I can, without a doubt say, I'm not missing out after trying the little dinky thing (no offense 9700 users/to be)...and I understand about the whole processor speed..that's cool and all but I rather wait to have both processor and size...=Tour2
    01-02-10 08:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD