Will the Tour support Flash animation? Comparing the Tour and the Curve (8330) the only noticeable differences I saw were the flash memory jumping from 96mb to 256mb and that the Tour is a world phone. Any other reason, besides it being new, to choose it over the Curve?

Its not so much as comparing the Tour to the Curve, but comparing the Tour to the BOLD!

And Skyfire will take care of the flash, so we're good. LOL

WCM
    06-21-09 10:41 AM
    All features aside, what about size? I'm a crackberry user with big man hands and I put my hands on a curve 8900 today, and while i love the device its too small! The Curve 8330 is border line too small, but the little spaces between the keys allows me to type pretty quickly using the tips of my thumbs.

I have seen the comparisons for the 9630 vs the 8900 and the Bold, but where does the 8330 fit in. My guess is that it is the same exact size as the 8330, but if someone could confirm or deny that, it would be much appreciated!

Thanks,
    Dude come on, There are Crackberry videos.. go to blackberries website and view the comparison.. do your research and homework.. Don't come here and have us do it for you because you're lazy or incompetent.
    06-21-09 11:02 AM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD