06-04-09 09:56 PM
107 ... 345
tools
    I don't even get to upgrade till sept

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-02-09 05:43 PM
    So the choices right now on Big Red for prospective BB buyers are the 8830 sans camera in one color, the curve or the storm.....Seems like a very light lineup to me....I hope something drops soon

the lineup isn't that bad its pretty solid..

there definitely is a need for upgrades but those phones are solid phones..

I agree it will be nice to see a new lineup
    06-02-09 06:08 PM
    within the next 6 months

nah the verizon guy stated that within the next 6 months we will see phones like the pre and tour on verizon thats where I get my information from
    06-02-09 09:03 PM
    nah the verizon guy stated that within the next 6 months we will see phones like the pre and tour on verizon thats where I get my information from
    he said pre and storm 2, not tour. I think pre is defining that amount of time, since sprint may have a 6 month exclusivity contract. Storm 2 may come out sooner to compete w/ new iphone and pre.

I think tour is slated for release on july 13th, but that's only based on consistency between rumors.

Tour, storm 2, or pre... it's nice to finally have some choice on verizon!
    06-03-09 12:00 PM
    I've been sitting on my upgrade for 6 month waiting for this phone. Until them my 8830 will do.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-04-09 01:05 PM
    he said pre and storm 2, not tour. I think pre is defining that amount of time, since sprint may have a 6 month exclusivity contract. Storm 2 may come out sooner to compete w/ new iphone and pre.

I think tour is slated for release on july 13th, but that's only based on consistency between rumors.

Tour, storm 2, or pre... it's nice to finally have some choice on verizon!

I was pretty sure he later mentioned the tour...

I thought I read it on engadget or something but I could be mistaken. Either way saying in the next 6 months is still reasonable until its set in stone..

Do I want it to come out the 13th you bet I want it to come out tomorrow!

but you never know if something could delay there internal planned release or what not..

The Bold launch rings a bell

usually what happened to the Bold doesn't happen but you never know.
    06-04-09 05:52 PM
    I'm sticking with 7/17 as the release date. You heard it here first.
    06-04-09 09:56 PM
107 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD