Oh dear BB Gods... please dont let the BB flipper come to VZW... it doesnt even COUNT as a Blackberry in my books.
    05-22-09 08:06 AM
    7/13 the magic date we all are waiting for
    05-22-09 10:49 AM
    It was never shown in the first inventory shot. That was a picture of Bell Inventory. And I'm questioning the date of this picture (I have my reasons).
    blueberry, that was an actual gift card with bells on it from Verizon.
    05-22-09 10:52 AM
    so ausch... wut did ur source say lol
    CX hasn't returned his PM yet
    05-22-09 10:54 AM
    ausch- that was verizons inventory. it was NOT bell. this has been confirmed already. lets not beat a dead horse.
    05-22-09 12:52 PM
    there will be an official announcement in the coming weeks.
    05-22-09 12:53 PM
    there will be an official announcement in the coming weeks.
    Well if it's due out in July, I would certainly hope so...
    05-22-09 12:59 PM
    Plus, the iPhone is a toy. It is a device that is used to wow high school and college kids and try to get some older users. BBs are not as fun as the iPhones but are better for productivity
    In theory yes, but I see more and more professionals with iPhones all the time. I work in the legal/lobbying field and the blackberry is still the main phone that I see people using, however, I'm starting to see more people using iPhones than in the past.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-22-09 01:02 PM
    why does verizon have it in their inventory if they don't plan on releasing it for another two months?
    05-22-09 01:07 PM
    In theory yes, but I see more and more professionals with iPhones all the time. I work in the legal/lobbying field and the blackberry is still the main phone that I see people using, however, I'm starting to see more people using iPhones than in the past.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I agree. I know the IT manager at a very large law school. Went from Treo to BB to iphone. Has the music/video/phone in one device, plus there is a ton of sw for it. I hope BB apps can even come close to the apps for the iphone.
    05-23-09 04:04 AM
    there is many business' that I know of that wont allow employees to have iPhones because BES is so powerful and already implemented.. But they are making a bit of headway in the business world
    05-23-09 04:15 AM
    why does verizon have it in their inventory if they don't plan on releasing it for another two months?
    Planning...?
    05-31-09 07:18 PM

I have seen things end up in company inventory screens that were never released.

A inventory screen is a nice hint but its not hard for the person in charge to add something in there. There designed to be easy.
    05-31-09 07:40 PM
    When can we start seeing advertising for this? It's only about a month away if July 13th is the actual date
    06-01-09 02:38 PM
    When can we start seeing advertising for this? It's only about a month away if July 13th is the actual date

Think about other phones recently on verizon..

there has been a couple released that were barely even announced...

now of course none of us have paid attention because we are only concerned about the blackberry's

Sometimes things just slip into place..

I assure you that RIM and Verizon will do some sort of advertising but it may not be a huge months in advance campaign like the storm was..
    06-01-09 03:22 PM
    Think about other phones recently on verizon..

there has been a couple released that were barely even announced...

now of course none of us have paid attention because we are only concerned about the blackberry's

Sometimes things just slip into place..

I assure you that RIM and Verizon will do some sort of advertising but it may not be a huge months in advance campaign like the storm was..
    Yea, I've gone into a verizon store the day after a phone was released and asked to buy it and they said they thought it was coming out the next week. Sure enough, they look and see that I was right and sold me the phone...I now wish I had waited for the phone to be thoroughly tested before i went to buy it. The Tour seems like it has thoroughly been tested and I know that RIM will fix a problem with the OS if their is an existing problem, so no worries there. I just hope they actually announce/submit it to be reviewed by the FCC so it can come out soon.
    06-01-09 07:01 PM
    dang i wish we'd just get a date already! my contract is up in 2 days!!
    06-01-09 11:43 PM
    dang i wish we'd just get a date already! my contract is up in 2 days!!

within the next 6 months
    06-02-09 12:00 AM
    within the next 6 months
    we've been hearing that for the last 6 months
    06-02-09 09:39 AM
    we've been hearing that for the last 6 months
    i think he meant 6 WEEKS.
    06-02-09 09:43 AM
    i want this phone looks like imma have to by it straight up cuz my contract doesnt end until 2011
    06-02-09 10:01 AM
    im currently a Sprint costumer can't wait for the tour to be releasesd and im switching the day of the release to "Americas most reliable network"
    06-02-09 10:52 AM
    I just wish they would let us know of the date the Tour will be out for us.

as for Storm 2, what a joke. No more storms for me ever!
    /agree 10char
    06-02-09 11:30 AM
    Verizon's date is still the 13th to the best of my knowledge and I'll let ya know if it changes.
    Always with Verizon dates... where's the love for us Sprinters? Sprint will get it someday... in a galaxy far, far away...

Some guy on here said he spoke with the Sorceress of Eternia (Guardian of the secrets of Castle Greyskull, the source of He-Man's power) who says its definitely coming to Sprint between July-Sept 09.

I say (knowing how Sprint is easily distracted with silly toy phones like Palm) that its not likely to arrive before Christmas 09. Can we get any new confirms for the Sprinters?
    06-02-09 02:15 PM
    So the choices right now on Big Red for prospective BB buyers are the 8830 sans camera in one color, the curve or the storm.....Seems like a very light lineup to me....I hope something drops soon
    06-02-09 02:45 PM
107 ... 2345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD