But where does it say they sent in the Inventory screen from Verizon? Just said Verizon ninjas sent in the info.
    Yeah but that's assumed. I mean what are the chances he got a screenshot from one source, and just textual information from completely different sources on the same day?
    05-20-09 04:47 PM
    Yeah but that's assumed. I mean what are the chances he got a screenshot from one source, and just textual information from completely different sources on the same day?
    Looks like he did.

"That�s all for now, folks.

Thanks, anonymous and Fan_of_fanboys!"
    05-20-09 04:49 PM
    Looks like he did.

"That’s all for now, folks.

A few of our Verizon ninjas

Sounds like the sources he is referring to are consistent and reliable.
    05-20-09 04:51 PM
    Looks like he did.

"That�s all for now, folks.

Zinggggg!!
    05-20-09 04:52 PM

Zing again!!
    05-20-09 04:53 PM

Sounds like the sources he is referring to are consistent and reliable.
    Just because he said a few of our ninjas, doesn't mean they are consistent and reliable. I'll let everyone know soon. Just waiting till the install is done.
    05-20-09 04:55 PM
    Just to back up the fact that this IS Verizon's inventory list...the lists look exactly the same. And if you're going to tell me that some people spent the time to create a fake...well then I just don't believe it.

BlackBerry Thunder gets 9530 model designation on Verizon, October 13th release date? : Boy Genius Report
    05-20-09 05:01 PM
    Just to back up the fact that this IS Verizon's inventory list...the lists look exactly the same. And if you're going to tell me that some people spent the time to create a fake...well then I just don't believe it.

BlackBerry Thunder gets 9530 model designation on Verizon, October 13th release date? : Boy Genius Report
    Hmm, let me get my picture first and I'll see what it's all about after that.
    05-20-09 05:04 PM
    Come on guys, no sense in arguing about whether it is or isn't. Fact is we know it's coming and coming fairly soon. As you heard on CrackBerry FIRST, Telus is set for June 22nd. Verizon is shortly after as of right now. Is it in Verizon's system yet? Probably, but does it really matter? Not too much. Verizon's date is still the 13th to the best of my knowledge and I'll let ya know if it changes. No point in fighting about it.
    05-20-09 05:12 PM
    Come on guys, no sense in arguing about whether it is or isn't. Fact is we know it's coming and coming fairly soon. As you heard on CrackBerry FIRST, Telus is set for June 22nd. Verizon is shortly after as of right now. Is it in Verizon's system yet? Probably, but does it really matter? Not too much. Verizon's date is still the 13th to the best of my knowledge and I'll let ya know if it changes. No point in fighting about it.

There you have it a more official post then we have ever had

thank you!
    05-20-09 05:15 PM
    We're not arguing, we're just having a nice over reacting talk about if it's in the system or not. But if it's still the 13th, why wouldn't they be anything up about it yet? Is RIM or Verizon wanting this device to be kept under the radar till a couple days before release?
    05-20-09 05:16 PM
    EXACTLY! It does not matter whether or not it is listed! But I still believe that is a genuine shot of the inventory list.
    05-20-09 05:17 PM
    We're not arguing, we're just having a nice over reacting talk about if it's in the system or not. But if it's still the 13th, why wouldn't they be anything up about it yet? Is RIM or Verizon wanting this device to be kept under the radar till a couple days before release?

I think its more likely that they want to make sure everything is correct before announcing it. If it was completely 100 percent ready to rock they would announce it.
    05-20-09 05:20 PM
    You don't have to announce the release of a device 3 months before launch. Especially when pictures of the device have been around for months. Testing is going pretty well and it should launch as scheduled. Will it? Who knows, but as of now, it is what it is. And people shouldn't put much stock in whether or not it's in the system or not. It's in their dev lab and in testers hands. That's all that matters.
    EXACTLY! It does not matter whether or not it is listed! But I still believe that is a genuine shot of the inventory list.
    jorGeorge I will apologize if I've started this "argument."

But still think what you want. Lol
    You don't have to announce the release of a device 3 months before launch. Especially when pictures of the device have been around for months. Testing is going pretty well and it should launch as scheduled. Will it? Who knows, but as of now, it is what it is. And people shouldn't put much stock in whether or not it's in the system or not. It's in their dev lab and in testers hands. That's all that matters.
    I understand, but I just don't get why they wouldn't already announce it. Even if there was a delay, it wouldn't be the first BlackBerry that it has happened to. I just think that many people would like to hear an official announcement from RIM about it coming, and what not. Cause you know bro, anything can happen still.
    05-20-09 05:23 PM
    jorGeorge I will apologize if I've started this "argument."

But still think what you want. Lol
    Haha, don't worry about. I'd much rather debate things than always agree...that's boring!
    05-20-09 05:23 PM
    Haha, don't worry about. I'd much rather debate things than always agree...that's boring!
    I agree 100%. It's not fun looking at page after page of "yup, that's it." "Mhm, that's right." I would rather see "NO YOUR WRONG!"
    05-20-09 05:24 PM
    This is good news, coming from Crucial.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-20-09 05:36 PM
    This is good news, coming from Crucial.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    most definitely! im excited
    05-20-09 05:44 PM
    I understand, but I just don't get why they wouldn't already announce it. Even if there was a delay, it wouldn't be the first BlackBerry that it has happened to. I just think that many people would like to hear an official announcement from RIM about it coming, and what not. Cause you know bro, anything can happen still.
    No I think it's people on this site and others like it that want it announced. Why I'm not so sure. Everyone knows it's coming, I don't see the big deal. Most corporations that use BES are aware of the device and that it's coming. The thing is, they're not going to announce a release date months in advance obviously, so what is an official announcement going to bring to the table? Not much. Everyone that wants this device knows its coming so...
    05-20-09 05:59 PM
    No I think it's people on this site and others like it that want it announced. Why I'm not so sure. Everyone knows it's coming, I don't see the big deal. Most corporations that use BES are aware of the device and that it's coming. The thing is, they're not going to announce a release date months in advance obviously, so what is an official announcement going to bring to the table? Not much. Everyone that wants this device knows its coming so...
    I get you, but still I think it would just be nice to finally hear it's official. Yeah we know it's coming and we seen pictures, videos, reviews about it, but we haven't seen anything official. I just think that would make a lot of people happy, to just hear it finally coming officially.
    05-20-09 06:02 PM
    I get you, but still I think it would just be nice to finally hear it's official. Yeah we know it's coming and we seen pictures, videos, reviews about it, but we haven't seen anything official. I just think that would make a lot of people happy, to just hear it finally coming officially.
    Oh it would make a lot of people happy...on this site! In terms of the general public, it does not matter whether RIM announces it now or at the end of June.
    05-20-09 06:18 PM
    Oh it would make a lot of people happy...on this site! In terms of the general public, it does not matter whether RIM announces it now or at the end of June.
    I guess you and CX make a good point. I don't think a lot of the general public really care when the phones get announced rather than released. But I guess that comes with the addiction.
    05-20-09 06:27 PM
    so ausch... wut did ur source say lol
    05-20-09 06:40 PM
107 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD