05-20-09 12:55 PM
    I just wish they would let us know of the date the Tour will be out for us.

as for Storm 2, what a joke. No more storms for me ever!
    05-20-09 01:59 PM
    The Hurricane... A new Storm is approaching...

If they cheese it up like that I will just hate RIM's marketing team
    05-20-09 02:12 PM
    I just noticed on the front page of CB that ATT has announced that it will be selling the 8900 in May (I think 22nd). As such, it would appear that Verizon needs to get on the ball and launch the 9630 soon!
    05-20-09 02:30 PM
    It was never shown in the first inventory shot. That was a picture of Bell Inventory. And I'm questioning the date of this picture (I have my reasons).
    05-20-09 02:33 PM
    It was never shown in the first inventory shot. That was a picture of Bell Inventory. And I'm questioning the date of this picture (I have my reasons).
    I'm pretty sure it was confirmed (by CB changing BACK their retraction to say it was VZW, and numerous VZW employees) that it was a BELL GFT CRD, as in, a literal gift card for VZW with bells on it.

Either way, the Tour is IN their inventory and I am excited! I am gonna stop by the VZW store today on my way home and see what the talking heads have to say.
    05-20-09 02:44 PM
    I'm pretty sure it was confirmed (by CB changing BACK their retraction to say it was VZW, and numerous VZW employees) that it was a BELL GFT CRD, as in, a literal gift card for VZW with bells on it.

Either way, the Tour is IN their inventory and I am excited! I am gonna stop by the VZW store today on my way home and see what the talking heads have to say.
    I wouldn't be too sure about that.
    05-20-09 02:50 PM
    I wouldn't be too sure about that.
    Is it a prerequisite to be mysterious to be a BB insider?
    05-20-09 02:54 PM
    Looking at inventory screen in a minute.
    05-20-09 02:57 PM
    Why are there 2 entries for the 9630 on the inventory list?
    05-20-09 03:01 PM
    Is it a prerequisite to be mysterious to be a BB insider?
    I think he means that it may be LISTED as an inventory item, but is probably not IN inventory right this minute.
    05-20-09 03:06 PM
    Why are there 2 entries for the 9630 on the inventory list?
    Because there are supposed to be two versions. One with a camera and one without, for corporate users who cannot have a camera for security reasons.
    05-20-09 03:39 PM
    How can anyone say that the 9630 still is not in the inventory list? I mean we now have two rock solid screen shots...BG didn't even comment on the Tour because he knows as much as we do how it will most likely be released in mid-July.
    05-20-09 03:43 PM
    That WAS verizons inventory list. Not Bell. That mistake has been corrected for about a week.
    Last edited by xplode; 05-20-09 at 03:53 PM.
    05-20-09 03:48 PM
    How can anyone say that the 9630 still is not in the inventory list? I mean we now have two rock solid screen shots...BG didn't even comment on the Tour because he knows as much as we do how it will most likely be released in mid-July.
    i agree, and thought the same exact thing with BGR's lack of 9630 mention.

not sure what the problem is
    05-20-09 03:48 PM
    That WAS verizons inventory list. Not Bell. That mistake has been corrected for about a week.
    Nope, Bell inventory.
    05-20-09 04:09 PM
    As far as I know, the 9630 is not on the inventory screen anymore. I'm waiting for a picture, and I'll know for sure, but that's what I was told right before the picture was taken. And like I stated the first inventory shot was Bell, and the second might just be a RIM shot.
    05-20-09 04:28 PM
    Truthfully on the inventory screen or not we still have no knowledge from RIM that the device even exists yet. I mean I can't speak for all the launches but for the BOLD, 8900 and Storm, They created nice flash pages on there website a bit before launch..

SO my assumption is that if there is not information on there site by july 1st or any kind of announcement it will not be out on july 13

this is MY thoughts and rumors not to be taking seriously as I have no more knowledge on release then any of you
    05-20-09 04:32 PM
    As far as I know, the 9630 is not on the inventory screen anymore. I'm waiting for a picture, and I'll know for sure, but that's what I was told right before the picture was taken. And like I stated the first inventory shot was Bell, and the second might just be a RIM shot.
    BGR said the screen shot was sent in from his "Verizon ninjas". Anyone can make an inventory list in excel, so you know it is real because BG wouldn't post it without verification.
    05-20-09 04:35 PM
    Truthfully on the inventory screen or not we still have no knowledge from RIM that the device even exists yet. I mean I can't speak for all the launches but for the BOLD, 8900 and Storm, They created nice flash pages on there website a bit before launch..

SO my assumption is that if there is not information on there site by july 1st or any kind of announcement it will not be out on july 13

this is MY thoughts and rumors not to be taking seriously as I have no more knowledge on release then any of you
    There hasn't even been any kind of announcement either. And like you said there's no info page or anything. Seems odd for a mid July release. Look at the 8900 for AT&T. It was announced then what? About a week later goes up on the BlackBerry site?

And I agree if it's not up be July, mid July release doesn't sound good.
    05-20-09 04:35 PM
    BGR said the screen shot was sent in from his "Verizon ninjas". Anyone can make an inventory list in excel, so you know it is real because BG wouldn't post it without verification.
    I don't see where he said that his "Verizon ninjas" sent in the inventory list. It says the 8230 shows up in the inventory list, but nothing more than that.

"A few of our Verizon Wireless ninjas came through this morning and hit us with some information about some of the Verizon�s BlackBerry rumors that have been floating around. Here is what we�ve got:"
    05-20-09 04:38 PM

dont put all your hopes on BG as they are wrong a lot too....

they do get some information but there is often false information in there as well
    05-20-09 04:40 PM
    I don't see where he said that his "Verizon ninjas" sent in the inventory list. It says the 8230 shows up in the inventory list, but nothing more than that.

"A few of our Verizon Wireless ninjas came through this morning and hit us with some information about some of the Verizon�s BlackBerry rumors that have been floating around. Here is what we�ve got:"
    Hmm...yeah
    05-20-09 04:41 PM
    There hasn't even been any kind of announcement either. And like you said there's no info page or anything. Seems odd for a mid July release. Look at the 8900 for AT&T. It was announced then what? About a week later goes up on the BlackBerry site?

And I agree if it's not up be July, mid July release doesn't sound good.

I also want to say that CX who has had a good track record especially noted with the Storm launch

did say something like august a while back so yes its not set in stone but I kind of trust the guy.
    05-20-09 04:42 PM
    Hmm...yeah
    But where does it say they sent in the Inventory screen from Verizon? Just said Verizon ninjas sent in the info.
    05-20-09 04:44 PM
107 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD