Hey guys I just wanted to let you know when I was looking on horizonwirelessonline.com I noticed this on it for the expected release date I'm stuck with the storm for another year and haven't been following the Niagara so I didn't know if this thread or url has already been shown but here you go

Blackberry : HorizonWirelessOnline.com - Horizon Wireless, The World’s Cellular Repair Center �
    04-11-09 09:38 AM
    Ahh so much back and forth on the release date!!! I just want it now!!
    04-11-09 09:50 AM
    lol I know I noticed that when I seen it. Hopefully the OS will be a boat load better than the storms though
    04-11-09 10:01 AM
    wow i wonder whats the deal there because word was it wasnt even going to be announced until WES whish is may 5-7. that would be insane to see that early of a release. the os on most of the ones people seem to have their hands on have become much more stable. there was even a vid on youtube someone posted of a kid running 5.0 on one.
    04-11-09 10:08 AM
    Well, we will not have long to wait for the answers to all of our questions.
    04-11-09 10:53 AM
    I really doubt it will be released in May.
    04-11-09 11:06 AM
    wow... may the 4th huh? I highly doubt that date...
    04-11-09 11:51 AM
    Well the OS in the kid's videos looks absolutely amazing. It was running just as fast as any Curve or Bold OS I have seen. It was 5.0 so that means they are close to something, right? I doubt it will release before WES, but maybe, just maybe, it'll release AT WES.
    04-11-09 12:33 PM
    Well the OS in the kid's videos looks absolutely amazing. It was running just as fast as any Curve or Bold OS I have seen. It was 5.0 so that means they are close to something, right? I doubt it will release before WES, but maybe, just maybe, it'll release AT WES.
    It's suppose to make an appearance at WES. And probably announced also.
    04-11-09 12:41 PM
    It's suppose to make an appearance at WES. And probably announced also.
    Well, RIM could not have liked how the Bold was annouced at WES and launched in November in the States which tells me that when they announce it at WES, we will see it pretty soon after that. Maybe end of the month, possibly June.
    04-11-09 12:57 PM
    well RIM announced and launched app world at CTIA...

not that it's the same thing, but if they like the "announce while releasing" format it COULD be around then.

-cow
    04-11-09 01:05 PM
    Well, RIM could not have liked how the Bold was annouced at WES and launched in November in the States which tells me that when they announce it at WES, we will see it pretty soon after that. Maybe end of the month, possibly June.
    Yeah, the Bold release was different. Announced in one month and then delayed 6 months later. But like you said I think we will see this phone come out very soon after.
    04-11-09 01:12 PM
    Sprint say 3rd quarter
    04-11-09 02:02 PM
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure that RIM learned their lesson on that one. I see it being released in the states in late May/early June.
    04-11-09 02:07 PM
    Maybe when HW expects to get some but I doubt you will see any carriers with it byt then. Software is way too buggy and I think it will be accounced at WES first.
    04-11-09 02:12 PM
    I would love for the niagara to be released so early! But I'm not getting my hopes up..
    04-11-09 02:15 PM
    Gahhhh! I can't wait for this phone, but the idea of it actually releasing this early makes me sad because I don't have the $!!!! haha.
    04-11-09 02:47 PM
    Maybe when HW expects to get some but I doubt you will see any carriers with it byt then. Software is way too buggy and I think it will be accounced at WES first.
    Well did you see that kid's videos on YouTube? It doesnt look buggy in the slightest. It was running 5.0 I believe which makes me think they are closer to a really stable OS than we think.
    04-11-09 02:48 PM
    I would love for the niagara to be released so early! But I'm not getting my hopes up..
    See here, same here
    04-11-09 02:54 PM
    Well did you see that kid's videos on YouTube? It doesnt look buggy in the slightest. It was running 5.0 I believe which makes me think they are closer to a really stable OS than we think.
    agreed. that was a pretty solid showing... can't wait for WES
    04-11-09 03:03 PM
    Exactly. It says EXPECTED release date. Which we all know how those can go. HW told me he hopes to get them then, but it's more of a ETA than a set date. It is surely not going to be on an American carrier by then.
    04-11-09 04:06 PM
    I want this damn phone nao!

lol...
    04-11-09 05:58 PM
    I'm going to say May 4th isn't a very likely release date, given that it's already the 2nd week of April and it hasn't been announced yet. I would bet, if it's announced at WES, we should expect a June/July release.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-11-09 06:31 PM
    I'm going to say May 4th isn't a very likely release date, given that it's already the 2nd week of April and it hasn't been announced yet. I would bet, if it's announced at WES, we should expect a June/July release.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Here's hoping to before July!!
    04-11-09 09:02 PM
    I don't have a BB yet but need one for my job before May 18th, so I hope that this comes out before then. Might be wishful thinking, but I dont want to waste an upgrade on a Curve or have to buy a used one before this comes out.
    04-11-09 11:55 PM
61 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD