Now now be nice to the phone lol, if anything sell it and get some money out of it

OMG.. i am gonna chuck my storm against the wall. i want the 9630 already.. why would it take SO long to release the phone!!!!
    04-04-09 10:33 PM
    I can't wait!
    NE2 up in June.

My NE2 was up March 11th, so I'm more than a little impatient.

Has anybody thought of opening a Starbucks in here? I'm getting a killer headache from the lack of coffee! Or did Cereal Killer at least bring a coffee pot when he moved his furniture in?
    04-05-09 09:06 AM
    Believe me, I'm still going to go down there when it first comes out and try to negotiate with them! Good to know all this info though, thanks!
    Definitely a good idea! You're only $5 under the $49.95 a month threshold and you're upgrading your service to the blackberry plan so I don't see why they (VZW) wouldn't want to help you out....good luck with the negotiations and the waiting!
    04-05-09 10:00 AM
    Yup, ill hang out here... Waiting... Whenever it releases, I hope they nail it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-05-09 01:24 PM
    I'd rather wait with a later release date then have a device with a more buggy OS like the storm. I'm happy to wait, but hopefully not too long!
    04-05-09 02:22 PM
    I'd rather wait with a later release date then have a device with a more buggy OS like the storm. I'm happy to wait, but hopefully not too long!
    agreed lol
    04-05-09 02:27 PM
    the only thing is that not everyone is such a cutie like you!
    04-05-09 06:08 PM
    this needs to be released soon! this will be my first blackberry. im upgrading from an ORIGINAL lg chocolate. ahhhhhh
    04-05-09 06:20 PM
    the only thing is that not everyone is such a cutie like you!
    smooth... real smooth... lol

04-05-09 10:39 PM
    officially sick of my enV, they can announce the release date now...thanks lol
    Could not agree more!!!! Signed up onto this website/forum so i could be ready for when this wonderful phone is released!
    04-08-09 12:12 AM
    smooth... real smooth... lol

i lol'd too. =)

and YES -- we definitely need some coffee in here..
    04-08-09 10:26 AM
    Okay, is it a sign of psychological instability if you feel guilty for being unfaithful to a BB you don't even have yet? I read the release about the "Storm 2" this morning and found myself thinking, "A better touchscreen and Qwerty, too? Hmmmm...." And then I felt bad because I'm already thinking beyond "my" Niagara. Even though I don't have one yet. Even though I may never have one at the rate this release is getting dragged out!

This is what the old-timers mean when they laugh and say, "There's always a new one coming out, kid," isn't it? Sigh...
    04-09-09 09:38 AM
    Okay, is it a sign of psychological instability if you feel guilty for being unfaithful to a BB you don't even have yet? ...
    Not at all. But it is a sign of psychological instability to feel guilty over being unfaithful to a blackberry : )

I made you some coffee.......
    04-09-09 02:40 PM
    Not at all. But it is a sign of psychological instability to feel guilty over being unfaithful to a blackberry : )

I made you some coffee.......

Excellent! I'll have my psychiatrist pop out for some half-and-half!
    04-09-09 03:57 PM
    Okay, is it a sign of psychological instability if you feel guilty for being unfaithful to a BB you don't even have yet? I read the release about the "Storm 2" this morning and found myself thinking, "A better touchscreen and Qwerty, too? Hmmmm...." And then I felt bad because I'm already thinking beyond "my" Niagara. Even though I don't have one yet. Even though I may never have one at the rate this release is getting dragged out!

This is what the old-timers mean when they laugh and say, "There's always a new one coming out, kid," isn't it? Sigh...
    i had the EXACT same feeling. i had to convince myself that there would at least be a month or two of bugs with the storm 2 after release before it would be worth having though... and if it DID come out bug free then it must have been delayed for release until into 2010 in order to ensure this.

so after that im back with eyes only for my niagara.

=)
    04-09-09 04:15 PM
    Excellent! I'll have my psychiatrist pop out for some half-and-half!
    i've got some extra splenda lying around that i can donate for the cause.

what kind of coffee do you have cereal? we talking bottom line generic coffee that they give away at the office? or a top of the line roast?

im a picky coffee drinker..
    04-09-09 04:17 PM
    i've got some extra splenda lying around that i can donate for the cause.

what kind of coffee do you have cereal? we talking bottom line generic coffee that they give away at the office? or a top of the line roast?

im a picky coffee drinker..
    I have to serve only top of the line roast to people that have great taste in a BB : )

04-09-09 09:47 PM
    ::whistles jeopardy theme quietly::

Now i have to decide between the Storm 2 and the Niagara?? My next upgrade isn't until October
    04-09-09 10:17 PM
    ::whistles jeopardy theme quietly::

Now i have to decide between the Storm 2 and the Niagara?? My next upgrade isn't until October
    Yeah, but since you're Verizon, doesn't that mean you can NE2 it at 20 months (June)? Or is that only with VZW VIP? In any case, you're probably going to have a chunk of time when the Niagara is out, you can get your hands on it and the Storm 2 is still a tease on the horizon. I don't envy you. Myself, I'm a month past my two years already, so I barely have the patience to wait for the Niagara, much less anything else.

My vote for coffee is half Dunkie's Hazelnut and half decaf Starbuck's House Blend. Wimpy, I know, but in my line of work, I can't afford to have shaky hands and full-caff gives me the jitters.

BTW, I'm leaving for spring break today. Would somebody please hold my place for me?
    04-10-09 05:22 AM
    Yep, i'm def. in this waiting room.... hopefully this comes out soon enough as I need a damn bb but don't want to settle for the curve/storm...!@! LG shine right now lolz
    04-10-09 08:30 AM
    It's gonna have wi-fi, right?

I"M KIDDING, people, JUST KIDDING. of course it's going to have wi-fi... right?

My upgrade is in August so I'll be here a bit, getting tired of suretype on my Pearl and it's low low memory capacity. AND my wife wants a blackberry now, she's due for an upgrade at the end of this month and I can't convince her to allow me to use her upgrade and take my Pearl.

sigh.
    04-10-09 08:49 AM
    I really hope to see this soon for Telus. I want this phone and now they tease me with this Storm2 stuff. I liked my Storm outside of the click, jamming, slow etc. If this new one cures this I may have a quick flip from Niagara to Storm. (Once I get the Niagara that is).

Too many Blackberry's to choose from. Lol

04-10-09 09:00 AM
    OK folks if you want real coffee, come on down to Louisiana and you can drink some Community Dark Roast coffee. The only coffee to drink.
    04-10-09 10:46 AM
    I'm sure most of you have seen the new niagara video if not its here on the forums-- but since that kid already has 5.0 on the niagara does that mean they're getting closer to a finished OS? I'm not trying to raise false hope here just speculation. If the OS is stable and done maybe they're going to spend more time putting something else in.... like.... dare i say it... .wifi? the kid in the video said that the niagara in his video did not have wifi but the released version will "...my daddy works at rim..." or something like that. Any thoughts?
    04-10-09 07:17 PM
    I think it's going to get a little crazier in here.
    04-10-09 07:21 PM
593 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD