what about the keep board is it the same as the bold or the 8900..... hope its like the 8900 cause i have big fingers and its easier to type with the 8900 keyboard
    04-17-09 09:23 PM
    There is already a tread on this. Just a few below this one. The keyboard is similar to the Bold one in more ways than one.

LINK
    04-17-09 09:38 PM
    bold is littler bigger than 8900 but storm have easy keyboard to type. but I prefer let anyone decide which blackberry devices is suitable to them.
    Last edited by Oilersboy; 04-17-09 at 10:38 PM.
    04-17-09 09:57 PM
    The 9630's keyboard is basically a Bolds keyboard, but in a smaller version. It's does not have a Curve "click" either (just incase anyone asks).
    04-17-09 10:35 PM
    we need a Niagara FAQ made and stickied, imo
    04-17-09 11:03 PM
    Persoanlly I got used to typing on the 8830 since that was given to me for work. Then when I got my personal Curve I was worried about the smaller keys. Turned out it was an easy transition for me and I'm very used to it now but I think I prefer the larger keyboard overall. Thinking the Niagra will be a very pleasant change.
    Originally I was very excited about the Bold for among other obvious reasons, the size of it. I liked the larger keyboard. Felt more natural to type on than any other available qwerty berry and I don't have big hands/fingers either. All though I do rather enjoy being able to use the Curve one handed with ease and that probably would not be the case with the Bold. The Niagra however will most likely be easily used one handed.
    Sorry for rambling on but I just woke up and barely got any sleep last night.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-19-09 10:58 AM
    Wow we need new News. The same questions over and over.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-19-09 12:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD