Ok this is my 5th tour replacement everyone had a either a bad trackball or bad speaker to where i would hear terrible buzzing. Then I get this replacement today I was so excited its suppose to be a CERTIFIED REPLACEMENT. I get the new tour bak on. Mind you my dumb *** mailed off the other phone already thinking this new CERTIFIED one would work great. THis phone stayed on long enough for activation now it keeps cuttin off before it powers on completely. I call Verizon they say the earliest they can get me a phone is Monday today is friday so im suppose to be without a phone the whole weekend? My phone is my life i get over 400 txt a day facebook messages emails calls tweets all this **** and they tellin me imma be witout for a whole weekend? Man Im soo pissed ready to scream my head off. I cant stand this damn phone now. So I have to go out of my way to verizon store and see if they will give me a new one. Oh they better or imma go crazy I have been without blackberry for 2 hours now and iam losing my mind. Im bout to head to verizon now and see what happens ill update soon.
    09-11-09 12:56 PM
    go to a store and explain ur situation to a manager
    09-11-09 12:59 PM
    I believe we've all just been subjected to a drive by venting......

I understand being hacked off if you don't have a phone, but posting about it before you've even gone back to the store?
    Drama.
    09-11-09 01:00 PM
    Did you charge this new one?

And I feel you on going out of your way to the VZW store... my closest store is over 60 miles away. If not for paying by credit card, I'd have to make a road trip every month, lol.
    09-11-09 01:02 PM
    just go to a verizon store then if you cant wait till monday.. obviously if there is a problem they will see it and get you a new one.. why would u want to wait till monday anyway?
    09-11-09 01:02 PM
    just go to a verizon store then if you cant wait till monday.. obviously if there is a problem they will see it and get you a new one.. why would u want to wait till monday anyway?
    If OP's on their 5th Tour, then it's not going to be as simple as going to the store and getting a new phone. Decisions like that are made at the store manager's discretion only and even then, if they don't have a replacement device (CLNR) to give you (and most stores don't stock CLNRs), then it'll probably be very difficult to convince the store manager to give you a new device as a replacement. Even if you have CS's approval over the phone to get a new device replacement AND CS calls the store for you in advance of your arrival, it's more than possible the store won't give you a new device - I know because it happened to both me and my brother.

It'd be a much different story if it was your first replacement and you were well within your 30 day window (are you still in your 30 day at this point)? But since it's your 5th, I'd keep your fingers crossed but expect the worst.

Sorry.
    09-11-09 01:16 PM
    Make sure you don't walk into a Verizon store like a raging lunatic. I walk away from the customers that come at me like a raging hornet. I understand you're upset, but please explain your situation and don't throw your frustrations on the reps there.

No, I don't work at Verizon, but I am in retail.
    09-11-09 01:19 PM
    Make sure you don't walk into a Verizon store like a raging lunatic. I walk away from the customers that come at me like a raging hornet. I understand you're upset, but please explain your situation and don't throw your frustrations on the reps there.

No, I don't work at Verizon, but I am in retail.

I totally agree !!!
    09-11-09 01:31 PM
    Do it. Then go wipe the sand out of your *****.

If OP wanted to be taken seriously, maybe he would have not gone off like a 14 year old who got grounded from World of WarCraft.
    You'd better be careful playgirl...you're playing with fire. If I were you I'd shut my little fanboy mouth before I tell your mommy that you're using her computer.

Have some respect and don't act like a d-bag. M'kay?
    09-11-09 01:55 PM
    Another mod beat me to cleaning up the thread, BUT I'm still going to post my general warning!!!!!

..... Folks from our Posting Rules & Guidelines.....

Post in the Right Forum
    We’ve done our best to layout the forum categories so they are logical and make sense. When you are creating a new thread, do your best to get it in the right category. We want these forums to be value added and educational. The General CrackBerry Discussion and General RIM/BlackBerry Discussion are good places to post if you have a serious question but are not quite sure where to put it. These forums are less stringently moderated, while specific forums (BlackBerry 8700 Series for example) are more strictly moderated to maintain their quality and usefulness.

And of course, we also have the Off-Topic Discussion forum. This is the place on the site to have fun and talk about whatever. From sports to the weather to what to buy your girlfriend for her birthday (buying her a new blackberry is always a good thing), anything goes in here. Just remember to keep it clean, keep it productive and keep it legal!

Make Meaningful Posts
    While CrackBerry.com is geared as much towards entertaining and connecting the Crackberry community as it is to helping solve problems and staying on top of news and rumors, all posts made within the site should be value added and on topic to the thread (even in the free for all). Hijacking a thread off-topic is a big No-No, and posts made for no reason other than to increase post count will be wiped from the site.

Personal Attacks
    Do not flame, insult or post personal attacks against other users. Be courteous, not rude. Any instances or reports of harassment of members will be treated seriously. CrackBerry.com has a zero tolerance policy against this kind of behavior, which may result with an immediate temporary or permanent ban at moderators' discretion. CrackBerry.com is a friendly place - treat members with respect at all times. If you don't have something nice to say, do not say it!

Reporting a bad post
    There is a "Report bad post" button on the top right side of each post (red/white triangle) or you can send a PM to a moderator.

We now return you to your regularly schedule thread already in progress!
    09-11-09 02:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD