I tried to update to 5.0 on my mac if that makes a difference. A window came up saying could not load OS to phone. Now i have reload software 507 on my screen and my DM says waiting for device to restart and I have no way of clicking restore. What should I do?
    03-30-10 01:52 PM
    Exact same issue here...
    03-30-10 01:57 PM
    that happened to me when doing a DM update. i just left it alone and it started over and now it's fine... well, as fine as this build could be.
    03-30-10 02:06 PM
    I let it sit for prob about 15 minutes while it kept waiting for the device to restart and a box eventually came up and asked what OS I would like to load and chose 5.0 and it seem good now.
    03-30-10 02:12 PM
    Same here, left it alone for awhile and just tried it again and all seems well.
    03-30-10 02:15 PM
    My standby mode button is not working on my Tour.. Is anyone else having that problem?
    03-30-10 03:36 PM
    RIM removed the standby mode button on purpose. I don't know why.
    03-30-10 03:40 PM
    Anyone else loose Password Keeper in the "upgrade"? It's no longer in my applications folder and it doesn't appear to be hidden anywhere on the home screen.
    I've gone into DTM for Mac to tell it to restore PK and it seems to do something, but I can't find the launcher icon anywhere.
    03-30-10 03:43 PM
    I would love to get password keeper back also. I loved it
    03-30-10 03:45 PM
    Anyone else loose Password Keeper in the "upgrade"? It's no longer in my applications folder and it doesn't appear to be hidden anywhere on the home screen.
    I've gone into DTM for Mac to tell it to restore PK and it seems to do something, but I can't find the launcher icon anywhere.
    Password keeper was an optional program you could have loaded.
    03-30-10 03:57 PM
    RIM removed the standby mode button on purpose. I don't know why.
    Did anyone else experience a change in the lock button as well? Meaning, that now when I push the lock button, all it does is lock the keyboard not the phone. Only been doing this since the upgrade to the new OS this morning.

Also, how does one load their apps back on to there phone after an upgrade like this? I lost all of my apps, had to reload things even like Facebook, and all of my themes are gone as well.

thanks in advance.
    03-30-10 05:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD