Hey guys,
    Just got the OTA update of 5.0 last night and the alarm is not working properly. When the keypad is locked the alarm message just comes up on the screen with no vibration or sound; however, when it is unlocked it vibrates and there is the sound. I have tried this in all of the sound profiles and they all work in the same way. I hope there is away to fix this because otherwise I will never be able to know when my alarm is going off when my phone is in my pocket because I obviously lock my phone.
    Thanks guys
    03-30-10 01:24 PM
    go to your clock settings and double check them. since you just updated, you might need to redo your settings...like your alarm sounds. make sure its not bedside mode, just alarm settings

Im not having this problem and been running .591 and driphters dv10 hybrid for a week.
    03-30-10 01:29 PM
    go to your clock settings and double check them. since you just updated, you might need to redo your settings...like your alarm sounds. make sure its not bedside mode, just alarm settings

Im not having this problem and been running .591 and driphters dv10 hybrid for a week.
    That's not the problem. Bedside mode is set to active profile. And my alarm settings are set up properly.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-30-10 01:44 PM
    I am having the same problem. When my keypad is locked the alarm shows on the screen, but there is no vibrating or sound alert. When my keypad is unlocked the alarm vibrates and sounds. Does anyone have a fix for this? It has been a major inconvenience.
    04-19-10 08:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD