Ive installed 484 a couple times trying to find browser speed unable to till now.
    I use Google search as home page ,did site search opened it up then end keyed out.
    I then provisioned..let it fully complete went back into browser and closed out.
    Browser speed is now fast little to no hesitation.

It worked for me hope it works for you.
    02-17-10 07:56 PM
    So if I get this right you go into browser and hit end key (browser is still open but in the background). Then you go into options/mobile network and select "update profile") from menu. Let that finish, go back into browser and select "exit" from menu. This correct?

**UPDATE: Ha!!! It really worked. Awesome dude. Thanks!!!!!! So do you have to do this after each reboot?
    Last edited by pjkingphd; 02-18-10 at 08:32 AM.
    02-18-10 08:30 AM
    Note that this will only work for Sprint users as VZW users cannot update their profile in that same fashion.
    02-18-10 08:36 AM
    Note that this will only work for Sprint users as VZW users cannot update their profile in that same fashion.
    Good call on this working for Sprint only. BTW it looks like this will need to be repeated after each reboot. PITA.
    02-18-10 08:45 AM
    Yeah only Sprint users and yes after reboots.
    The reason for this is browser gets pushed during every reboot not syncing with data properly.
    Sprint provision when browsers open takes care of that making it a heck of a lot faster then 419 or adding prehistoric 421 radio browser files to build.
    Last edited by Slingbox; 02-18-10 at 12:16 PM.
    02-18-10 10:53 AM
    Ive installed 484 a couple times trying to find browser speed unable to till now.
    I use Google search as home page ,did site search opened it up then end keyed out.
    I then provisioned..let it fully complete went back into browser and closed out.
    Browser speed is now fast little to no hesitation.

It worked for me hope it works for you.
    is this supposed to be a lengthy process? because my phone has been provisioning for a few minutes now....lol
    02-18-10 01:43 PM
    is this supposed to be a lengthy process? because my phone has been provisioning for a few minutes now....lol
    lol yeah sometimes it will take a few min so Ive found.
    Let it do its thing.
    02-18-10 02:41 PM
    Yeah only Sprint users and yes after reboots.
    The reason for this is browser gets pushed during every reboot not syncing with data properly.
    Sprint provision when browsers open takes care of that making it a heck of a lot faster then 419 or adding prehistoric 421 radio browser files to build.
    If you don't like the .421 browser because it's "prehistoric" I posted the browser from .497 to add to your tour - it's definitely faster. Check my sig for the link.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-18-10 04:15 PM
    If you don't like the .421 browser because it's "prehistoric" I posted the browser from .497 to add to your tour - it's definitely faster. Check my sig for the link.

mrbracht builds pretty smooth with 497.
    Ive found 484 / 497 to provide same browser experience so i will hold stock....for now
    02-18-10 04:46 PM
    Wow! I just tried this out and my browser is so FAST! Thanks SO much!

02-18-10 06:58 PM
    Wow! I just tried this out and my browser is so FAST! Thanks SO much!

No problem

mrbracht builds pretty smooth with 497.
    Ive found 484 / 497 to provide same browser experience so i will hold stock....for now
    For sure - my patches are meant for people who don't use full hybrids, so they can get a taste of the hybrid goodness while staying in their comfort zone.
    02-18-10 11:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD