Well Verizon finally stepped up and got me into a different blackberry all together. I now have the new curve with the track pad and love it......so far.

I had 2 track ball issues, software issue, and a broken screen. We will see how this one fares.
    03-20-10 05:26 PM
    Amazingly people do care to read about this achievement of yours.
    03-20-10 05:28 PM
    That's nice...
    03-20-10 06:51 PM
    Hope you like your new BB.

I have never had a problem with my Tour. Sorry that yours was bad.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-20-10 07:02 PM
    Never had a problem with my Tour other than the trackball stopped working once. I cleaned it with a little alcohol and it's worked perfectly ever since.
    03-20-10 09:42 PM
    Other than a CSR screwing up my device, I never had any factory problems with mine. Good luck with the curve

03-20-10 10:40 PM
    Wait, a software issue and a broken screen? Did you try wiping/reinstalling the OS for the software issue? Seems like an odd thing to turn one in for. And how was a broken screen the Tour's fault?

03-21-10 04:29 AM
    Wait, a software issue and a broken screen? Did you try wiping/reinstalling the OS for the software issue? Seems like an odd thing to turn one in for. And how was a broken screen the Tour's fault?

the op probably got bored with the tour wanted a bb with a trackpad and wifi

That musta been one **** of a ***** store the op went to. I'd love to break my screen and get a new bb with a trackpad and wifi

I've had my tour since august and have never had a broken screen or trackball issues. I guess I'm just lucky or I know how to take care of a bb.

03-21-10 04:53 AM
    I had a 8530 and went to the tour. The keyboard on the curve2 is not to my liking but everything else was fine on that bb. But I do like the tour more. I would like to get the bold with the track pad but being on CDMA...I'll wait for the Tour2.
    03-21-10 07:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD