i just wanted to contribute and let all of you know that my bt, "i can't hear you, you sound really muffled" is gone, ripple effect is gone, horizontal scroll issue is gone, and the loose battery door is no more as well. all it took was a quick trip to big red and a new tour. i was hesitant on doing it because i thought i would have to just live with the bt issue, my biggest issue with the phone, but come to find out it was the hardware and not the software that was the problem. anyway, my 2nd tour came with none of the problems mentioned and now i'm a happy camper.
    08-01-09 03:40 AM
    I guess you got very lucky. Congrats.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-01-09 03:43 AM
    Yeah you got lucky, I'm on my third and I have the horizontal trackball lag but everything else is great.

08-01-09 03:51 AM
    I have been hearing several stories of people getting their second one and all problems being fixed. This comforts me. I plan on trying to swap mine on Monday.
    08-01-09 05:15 AM
    the BT in the car issue?
    08-01-09 05:21 AM
    Good for you.

08-01-09 05:51 AM
    ditto. swapped mine out today and my janky phone is now swanky!
    08-01-09 06:36 AM
    Yeah you got lucky, I'm on my third and I have the horizontal trackball lag but everything else is great.

On my second - now I have the horizontal lag (from right to left only) - do you have a fix for that?
    The battery door is also loose - CSR told me they are all like that - so I use two sided tape.
    08-01-09 06:56 AM
    On my second - now I have the horizontal lag (from right to left only) - do you have a fix for that?
    The battery door is also loose - CSR told me they are all like that - so I use two sided tape.
    unfortunately I have not read a fix for the horizontal lag which is why I returned my Tour. I am on my second and all issues for me have been resolved. You can try it a third time to assess if its a charm . One user indicated that he bought the Coveroo as a fix to his loose battery door.
    08-01-09 07:00 AM
    unfortunately I have not read a fix for the horizontal lag which is why I returned my Tour. I am on my second and all issues for me have been resolved. You can try it a third time to assess if its a charm . One user indicated that he bought the Coveroo as a fix to his loose battery door.
    Thank you!
    08-01-09 07:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD