1) How do I delete my call history? I have a few text messages and 3 messages that tell me I have a new voice mail and I can't delete them. I highlight the message and then press the delete button but nothing happens

2) Since my wife bought my phone when I was out of town she created an email address so the Verizon person could set up the email on the phone. When I activated the phone I had the tech add my real emaill address. How do I delete the address I don't need?

Thanks
    10-05-09 07:25 AM
    1) How do I delete my call history? I have a few text messages and 3 messages that tell me I have a new voice mail and I can't delete them. I highlight the message and then press the delete button but nothing happens

2) Since my wife bought my phone when I was out of town she created an email address so the Verizon person could set up the email on the phone. When I activated the phone I had the tech add my real emaill address. How do I delete the address I don't need?

Thanks

For #2 - Options > Advanced Options > Service Book > Highlight the email you want to delete > press the BB menu button and select "Delete"

As for questions 1, ensure you don't have an ICON hiden somewhere are my setup via the ICON labeled "messages"

General Options >

display time - yes
    display name - yes
    display order - name, subject
    display message header - 2 lines
    display message count - unread
    display new message indicator - yes
    hide read filed messages - no
    hide sent message - no
    sms and email inboxes - separate
    separators - lines

PIN message Level 1 - yes
    auto more - yes
    confirm delete - yes
    confirm mark prior opened - yes

If your settings look like mine and you are still having issues, it might be phone related and should have VZW check it out.
    10-05-09 08:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD