I want a Blackberry.

If the Tour doesn't get announced by the 24th of June with an official release date, I'm getting another BB.

Stupid Verizon and their lack of selection.
    Last edited by SarcasmsFinest; 06-10-09 at 11:19 PM. Reason: Misleading title
    06-10-09 05:38 PM
    Thank you for letting us know.
    06-10-09 05:47 PM
    You could always buy a used curve. They are good phones and they are for sale all over the place. I think that alot of people on Verizon are getting the d.t's wanting these new blackberrys to hit the market. I hope they arrive soon. I love verizon and wish they would drop some bada** blackberry soon!
    06-10-09 05:50 PM
    I almost forgot, but indeed...... Thanks for letting us know!
    06-10-09 05:52 PM
    If you are impatient for a bb you should get the curve used online. You can find them a lil over $120 maybe even cheaper if your are lucky. Thats what I did. Its holding me over untill the Tour comes out...
    06-10-09 05:56 PM
    Yeah i wanted to do that, but then i realized I didn't have a spare 80 bucks to throw around. I have $200 for a phone, and $360 for a year's worth of data plan.
    06-10-09 06:00 PM
    maybe you should stick with what you got and save for what you can really afford
    06-10-09 07:15 PM
    maybe you should stick with what you got and save for what you can really afford
    ouch!

10char
    06-10-09 07:46 PM
    eh good things come to those that wait

don't be so set on a announcement think about the amount of time the pearl flip was announced not much..
    06-10-09 07:47 PM
    Yeah but I think less than a month is a reasonable amount of time.

And I think a Tour is very affordable for all it does, but I view a phone purchase as a once every 2 yr thing. With the rate that people go through other models with, Im shocked so many people can afford it.
    06-10-09 07:55 PM
    Yeah but I think less than a month is a reasonable amount of time.

And I think a Tour is very affordable for all it does, but I view a phone purchase as a once every 2 yr thing. With the rate that people go through other models with, Im shocked so many people can afford it.

the pearl flip was announced less then 2 weeks... as far as affording it most of us can't afford it.. this is the first retail phone I will have purchased in over 8 years...
    06-10-09 08:02 PM
    Have faith, my child...
    06-10-09 08:38 PM
    who cares?????
    06-10-09 08:58 PM
    I've been feeling the same way but you gotta remember that by the 24th, the BB Tour is supposedly going to be out on Bell or Telus, so basically, if it is out on one of those networks, it'll definitely be coming soon to a US carrier. If you are willing to wait for the 24th, give it another few days if it hasn't been announced as coming to Verizon by then.
    06-10-09 10:35 PM
    I want a Blackberry.

If the Tour doesn't get announced by the 24th of June with an official release date, I'm getting another BB.

Stupid Verizon and their lack of selection.
    Unless you're incapable of reading, and I really do apologize if you are genuinely ********, click "back" and reading through the numerous threads, all which say July 13th will be the release date. So, get another BB an shut up, k?

Like, its really not all that difficult, or at least it wasn't for me
    06-10-09 10:38 PM
    Unless you're incapable of reading, and I really do apologize if you are genuinely ********, click "back" and reading through the numerous threads, all which say July 13th will be the release date. So, get another BB an shut up, k?

Like, its really not all that difficult, or at least it wasn't for me
    I guess I wasn't blessed with the crackberry fourm post reading savvy that you clearly have. Your parents, no doubt brother and sister, must be very proud.

Anyway, d-bags aside, I was merely expressing my longing for this phone to be released. Most can sympathize or ignore if they don't care. I know about the assumed July 13th release date, but I'm waiting for some kind of announcement that the 13th will officially be the day that the phone is gonna be released. Can you follow that, little guy?
    06-10-09 10:56 PM
    I guess I wasn't blessed with the crackberry fourm post reading savvy that you clearly have. Your parents, no doubt brother and sister, must be very proud.

Anyway, d-bags aside, I was merely expressing my longing for this phone to be released. Most can sympathize or ignore if they don't care. I know about the assumed July 13th release date, but I'm waiting for some kind of announcement that the 13th will officially be the day that the phone is gonna be released. Can you follow that, little guy?
    I believe that you critics are just wondering why there is a need to start another thread on this subject. Most everyone who visits this forum is waiting for the release or at least an announcement. There is a tour waiting room that would be a better way to post. Many are looking for the new thread that says tour announced or a true confirmation of the release date which already has been mentioned many times and is looking to be the week of July 13.
    The 14 day topic could make some believe there is a 2 week release date.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-10-09 11:14 PM
    Fair point. I dunno how to change the title though.

And I realize there is a waiting room, but I didn't see it making much difference. Its not like this fourm has much going on other than people waiting and one token rich guy playing with his toys.
    06-10-09 11:19 PM
    Buy the bold. I just got mine 2 weeks ago and I am MADLY in love with it. It is perfect. I am so glad I left Verizon for this. It is better then the tour anyways. Verizon cripples phones and takes years to release stuff. Get the bold, you'll be extremely satisfied.
    06-11-09 12:16 AM

And I realize there is a waiting room, but I didn't see it making much difference. Its not like this fourm has much going on other than people waiting and one token rich guy playing with his toys.
    I undertand what you are saying. This forum has just been full of people waiting for news and this includes myself. I take your post as venting since nobody on this forum really cares which phone or carrier you have, I have or anyone else has. There is strong speculation of that release date though so we do expect an announcement sometime in the near future.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-11-09 12:32 AM
    buy the used curve, then sell it when you get your tour and probably only end up losing like 50 bucks. if you are that short on cash you probably shouldn't be complaining about what cell phone you have and just be content with anything.
    06-11-09 02:23 AM
    or maybe you should mind ur own business btw thanks for steeling my pin name ************
    06-11-09 12:30 PM

I think what we all want here is to avoid having this particular forum end up like the Storm forums. It's chaotic over there and I'll be damned if I can find 10 useful posts (useful to me that is). So I do think the waiting room thread would have been the proper place for your original post.

And can someone point to one of these $80 Curves? ****, for that price I'll pick one up to have as a backup.
    06-11-09 01:45 PM
    maybe you should just skip the tour altogether and get yourself a new 8830! SWEET
    06-11-09 07:27 PM
    I think what we all want here is to avoid having this particular forum end up like the Storm forums. It's chaotic over there and I'll be damned if I can find 10 useful posts (useful to me that is). So I do think the waiting room thread would have been the proper place for your original post.

And can someone point to one of these $80 Curves? ****, for that price I'll pick one up to have as a backup.
    you can have mine when I upgrade
    06-11-09 07:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD