When using Youtube on Rogers network I get the message "web page unavailable when I try to play a video, when I try to use WIFI it works fine, Rogers just keeps telling me to replace my SIM card.. even though I JUST REPLACED IT, anyone else having this isse?
    11-30-10 02:25 PM
    On Bell's 3G youtube works great no issues

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-30-10 02:42 PM
    works great on AT&T as well, even on the edge network...
    11-30-10 02:52 PM
    Yea same here with at&t, it works fine even better on 3g then wifi but on 3g it uses lots of data so my house wifi will do for me

11-30-10 03:03 PM
    telus' 3g works great!
    wifi buffers a bit for me tho maybe it's just my router
    i also stream my music on dropbox! works very well the new network
    11-30-10 03:16 PM
    Go into options > device > advanced system settings > TCP IP

•Check the apn setting enabled checkbox
    •Add internet.com where it says APN:
    • Watch YouTube over 3G on Rogers

danageplan likes this.
    11-30-10 05:04 PM
    I have no issues with YouTube on Rogers 3G.

11-30-10 07:12 PM
    I also have nothing but problems while trying to access videos on youtube. One day I got a video to play. I tried to watch it again later that do and received the error message. I tried to do what genomalice suggested but still didn't work

11-30-10 07:33 PM
    I don't have any issues with it either. I actually have more issues over wifi..
    11-30-10 07:43 PM
    I have it working perfectly fine on Fido. Had issues before because of the APN settings but after changing them it works great
    12-01-10 09:34 AM
    I also have nothing but problems while trying to access videos on youtube. One day I got a video to play. I tried to watch it again later that do and received the error message. I tried to do what genomalice suggested but still didn't work

It could be the APN I gave is outdated.. I couldn't find a current one.

I suggest calling Rogers and asking for an apn for unlocked devices and then inputting that one. This method worked for me because I'm on fido and know theirs.. Internet.fido.ca...

12-01-10 04:05 PM
    If you have the same problem I did, where the video starts and then stops again, this is what fixed it for me. Might work for other issues too.

do the following.. and you should be good to go...
    Options/device/Advanced System settings/Host Routing Table/menu key/ Register now.

it should send you an email saying that you are now registered with Blackberry, and your videos should begin playing.

I would also try clearing your browser cache and also fill in all the rogers apn info including the password. Good luck

12-01-10 04:20 PM
    I'm also with Fido, and I inputed the APN settings but youtube videos still not working!!! Any other suggestions? Please and thx!

12-06-10 09:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD