Even though I've got 2 laptops I find that I barely use them now because of my Torch. Just easier for me instead of booting up a laptop to grab my Torch to do any research or watch videos. My laptop has been relegated to just make Excel spreadsheets basically. So I guess if I had to choose between my laptop or my Torch I'd have to say Torch. I'm no programmer or Tech so I can live without my laptops...I have nightmares of losing my Torch!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-10-10 07:27 PM
    ^^ Pretty much. Unless I'm doing something graphic related, using the JDE, making themes, or doing html stuff.
    11-10-10 07:32 PM
    I use my laptop for gaming or for any heavy-duty web surfing or typing that I may not want to do on my Torch. Aside from that, I use my Torch for everything.
    11-10-10 07:34 PM
    Most of the time my Torch besides my pockets aren't big enough for a laptop.
    11-10-10 07:37 PM
    I'm happy using my iPad and Torch for all my travel needs! I haven't even opened my laptop in months.
    11-10-10 07:49 PM
    Once I get the Playbook, the laptop will be staying on my desk most days. It hardly gets used now, so it may not need to be charged more than once a week once that happens!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-10-10 08:03 PM
    Well because i am on a 500MB Data plan, i use my computer as much as i can for streaming media, though i hear when i am on my private wifi it doesn't count towards my data usage?, since the browser will use wifi first and Bell can't track that?
    11-10-10 08:06 PM
    Yeah as long as you aren't using an app that does not support wifi or doesn't use wifi by default.

ie if you had something like Pandora but "use wifi" was not set to "if available".

the browser will always prioritize wifi automatically.
    11-10-10 08:08 PM
    I key in all my emails on my Torch nowadays. I get bored surfing the net on my laptop then start browsing on my Torch and miraculously enough it's not boring anymore.
    11-11-10 05:48 AM
    I use my laptop at home for everything, torch for on the road. it is nice to be able to use the torch for nearly any function I would need my laptop for. Smaller and easier to carry.
    11-11-10 06:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD