So I just went out and bought a Torch with vodafone (unlocked too) just as a gift to me. I just had gotten the 8520 two months ago but was sick of a BB ALL my friends had. I love this Blackberry!!! It so doesn't feel like the entry levelness of my Curve. I was faithful to the Curve line for years and had most of them except the 8900. Now to have the top dog in BB I feel great. Anyone know and great themes and apps especially for the torch. And yes I have looked to no true prevail. Thanks Crackberry!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-23-10 05:38 PM
    Congratulations on your purchase! The keyboard on this thing should feel somewhat familiar to you. It's like a Curve version of the Bold keyboard (or vice versa). As for themes, there aren't too many out yet at this point. A lot of apps from older OS' are compatible with the Torch though (except for that dictionary.com app in particular). Have no idea what kind of apps you're looking for though, so look around on the Crackberry app store, or app world.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-23-10 05:51 PM
    If you sign up for Blackberry App World and specify the model of Blackberry you have, it will only show you apps that will work on your device (as long as you are signed in).
    10-23-10 06:01 PM
    Thankyou both. I have been on Crackberry for some years now and always come here at least six times a day. I love my Torch but as with new devices, no one has really created too much for it yet.
    10-23-10 06:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD