Just got me a nice new shiny torch and otterbox case to go with it.. Loving it so far.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-30-10 07:40 PM
    Congrats on purchasing a Torch.
    11-30-10 07:42 PM
    Congrats. Hope you enjoy it!

11-30-10 07:43 PM
    Just got me a nice new shiny torch and otterbox case to go with it.. Loving it so far.

Awesome, I hope you like it but be careful with the otterbox. I got one when I bought the phone and the top piece pops off very easy. I dropped my phone a few times and every time the top piece pops off and I got a little scratch because of it.

Enjoy the Torch, I love mine
    11-30-10 07:58 PM
    Ijust got mine today. I'm n love

11-30-10 08:28 PM
    Congrats! I got an Otterbox case when I bought my Torch, too. I took it back the very next day. Hated it and it would fall right off the phone.

Enjoy your new Torch!

11-30-10 08:57 PM
    Welcome. Mine goes commando in an OEM leather holster. I know...old school...Can't bring myself to put a smartphone in my pocket.
    11-30-10 09:00 PM
    Congrats, you'll hate the physical keyboard within a week
    11-30-10 09:46 PM

Just because you got girly hands doesn't mean everyone does ML

amazinglygraceless likes this.
    11-30-10 09:56 PM

Just because you got girly hands doesn't mean everyone does ML

I was thinking of a good reply to Matrix Leader but i'll pass.....this is so much better.

11-30-10 09:59 PM
    I was going to comment, but RickRoller basically served ML up

Enjoy the torch OP!
    12-01-10 01:36 AM
    I don't even use the touch screen, tbh. I hate leaving fingerprints on my beautiful screen, so I ONLY use the trackpad and physical keyboard.

Congrats to the OP. Welcome to the Torch Family.
    12-01-10 05:32 AM
    My Torch is about 2 weeks old now. I am in love as much as many others. The screen keyboard does not work for me but all the other touch screen functions are a wonder. The physical keyboard is fine for my purposes. Not perfect but fine enough to keep me happy for a long time to come.
    12-01-10 07:49 AM

DISCLAIMER: I mean no insult to the people of India but anyone who reads this should with an Indian accent. Won't have the same effect if you don't.

Listen to me you miserable little punkfaggot. Not everyone is going to be liking the same thing and we certainly don't have to be liking exactly what you like specifically.

In this world we get to be making our own choices and we get to be making our own decisions.

It is sort of like religion my friend. You see, in my religion my God is Vishnu and right now I VISH U would just STFU.

(Yes, I totally ripped off the late, great Richard Jeni )

Last edited by amazinglygraceless; 12-01-10 at 10:15 AM.
    jytvyj and WolfmanRobby like this.
    12-01-10 08:12 AM
    i dont mind my physical keyboard - i dont understand what all the ******** is about its just fine. ive had mine for over a month now.

honestly i find using the touch keyboard much easier after practice as well.
    12-01-10 08:14 AM
    i dont mind my physical keyboard - i dont understand what all the ******** is about its just fine. ive had mine for over a month now.

honestly i find using the touch keyboard much easier after practice as well.
    yp agreed with u
    i dun used physical keyboard all the time
    prefer used the touch screen ... nice ...
    12-01-10 08:35 AM
    I'm 6'-6" and have no problem with the Torch keypad. It's actually the best I've ever used. It's sad that someone needs attention so badly that they'll even settle for disdain.
    12-01-10 08:43 AM

disclaimer: I mean no insult to the people of india but anyone who reads this should with an indian accent. Won't have the same effect if you don't.

listen to me you miserable little punkfaggot. Not everyone is going to be liking the same thing and we certainly don't have to be liking exactly what you like specifically.

In this world we get to be making our own choices and we get to be making our own decisions.

It is sort of like religion my friend. You see, in my religion my god is vishnu and right now i vish u would just stfu.

(yes, i totally ripped off the late, great richard jeni )

posted from my crackberry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    off topic
    omfg screen capped

And to the OP, congrats, it is a sexy device.
    Last edited by Fubaz; 12-01-10 at 10:48 AM.
    12-01-10 10:37 AM

DISCLAIMER: I mean no insult to the people of India but anyone who reads this should with an Indian accent. Won't have the same effect if you don't.

Listen to me you miserable little punkfaggot. Not everyone is going to be liking the same thing and we certainly don't have to be liking exactly what you like specifically.

It is sort of like religion my friend. You see, in my religion my God is Vishnu and right now I VISH U would just STFU.

AMEN my brother!
    12-01-10 10:39 AM
    Congratulations on the Torch! You are no embarking on a journey of discovery of a phantastic phone! It truly is a phenominal marriage of phorm and phunction and phun. :-)
    12-01-10 10:45 AM

Works for me. Somebody start the damn petition to get rid of ML.
    12-02-10 12:44 AM
    OP, congratulations on the new Torch. F the trolls and enjoy your Blackberry. Please disregard Lil' Ibrahim (ML/Matrix Leader-aka-PAF). Lil' Ibrahim, likes to go from thread to thread passing out misinformation wherever he goes. Doesn't matter what Blackberry or whatever the subject matter. If there is a way to "F" it up, Lil' Ibrahim will do so.........everyday. Again, don't listen to the BS, and enjoy your Blackberry.
    12-02-10 12:57 AM
    I don't get why people hate the physical keyboard either...its great. If you dont like it, I guess you dont like blackberry products do you! go get a droid or an evo2 apparently they have duds.
    12-02-10 01:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD