Storm 2 owner bummed about not getting 6.0. Will Verizon ever see the Torch? Played with one today at AT&T... I could make the switch. I liked 6.0... and it seemed very responsive... a lot quicker than the Storm2.
    08-13-10 05:12 PM
    I haven't heard, but i sure do hope so.
    08-14-10 03:25 AM
    I don't think anyone knows when and if AT&T will loose their excusitivity in the US. The only people that know is AT&T and RIM and none of them are saying. Rumors are spread between 3 to 6 months to more like an iPhone type contract. So your guess is as good as mine

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-14-10 03:40 AM
    i sure do hope soon!
    09-14-10 01:58 PM
    i feel like verizon will see the storm 3 and the torch lineup will stay with at&t, tmo and other companies. But you never know anythings possible...maybe a storm with a horizontal keyboard? I feel verizon and at&t are pretty big enemies in the cellular world and a flagship device like the torch they wouldn't want verizon to get as was the case when the storm came out. Tho for our community's sake i hope it does come to verizon that just means more people to help out and customize with
    09-14-10 05:03 PM
    Since AT&T helped develop the Torch it may be permanently exclusive to them.
    09-14-10 05:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD