My Torch says it is connected to both the mobile network and a wi-fi network, but when I go to open apps such as App World, I get an error saying "You are not connected to the wireless network". Then when I go in to "Manage Connections" and "Service Status" it tells me that I am not connected to the Blackberry Internet Service, but offers no way to connect to the Blackberry network. How can I fix this?
    01-02-11 12:41 AM
    First, try pulling the battery while powered on. If after a reboot it doesn't work, try going into your email setup, login and resend the service books. If you can't use the email setup application, use you're pc and log into your carriers BIS site. If you don't receive your service books, then contact your carrier. They may have to reset your BB activation. Let us know of your findings.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-02-11 12:47 AM
    Make sure you have BIS data plan. You will need a data plan suit up for BIS inorder to have access to the App World. If you do have a BIS data plan already just login into your email setup and resend service books
    01-02-11 02:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD