The torch's touch screen is great indoors and outdoors if it isn't below 10 degrees Celsius. Around 5 degrees is when my gloves come out and its pretty much impossible for me to utilize the screen so that's when I need to use trackpad and keyboard. I'm so glad RIM is a canadian company. They know what's good

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-31-10 02:33 PM
    Yeah, I just experienced that for the first time today! We had snow yesterday... Hat and gloves are out!

10-31-10 02:38 PM
    For a device that only has a touchscreen and no navigation buttons, you'd have to get gloves that specifically work with capacitive screens.
    10-31-10 02:45 PM
    Torch owns all other BlackBerries by a big margin!

MUWHAAHAH
    10-31-10 02:54 PM
    Haha I know! So glad I have this device

10-31-10 02:58 PM
    Torch owns all other BlackBerries by a big margin!

MUWHAAHAH
    hahaha just wait till the slider becomes loose as a goose, well see who's laughing then... lol
    10-31-10 03:19 PM
    The torch's touch screen is great indoors and outdoors if it isn't below 10 degrees Celsius. Around 5 degrees is when my gloves come out and its pretty much impossible for me to utilize the screen so that's when I need to use trackpad and keyboard. I'm so glad RIM is a canadian company. They know what's good

Excellent point!
    10-31-10 03:45 PM
    oh please no more talk about snow coming. I drove through a blizzard this afternoon and i still need to get my motorcycle to storage for the winter ahahaha
    10-31-10 06:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD