Had blackberrys since they were black and white. Loved them. Still love my storm. The torch - just looks great - no i dont think it will solve world peace or end hunger in africa. but, i do think it will surf the web, send emails bbm's and txt msg's.

Co-worker of mine showed up today with a shiny brand new iphone 4. Sexy little machine - sleek clean, snappy. At the middle of my building where i work the iphone only had 2->3 bars. I tried to pull up a website...iphone said network could not connect...said 3G....looked at my storm, 2-3 bars...tried a website in operah what do you know...it worked.

every time ive had an iphone in my hands - i try and have the iphone sell its "wow" factor to me...and it continually wows me with disappointment. I am a huge apple fan boy 2 macbook pro's imac, mac user since i was a kid. **** im typing this up on a mac book pro.

Long story short - cant wait to get my hands on a torch...that can surf the web with out any problems.
    09-13-10 06:53 PM
    Lol Well done.. I love Mac too! My MBpro is by far the best computer I've ever used. When it comes to phones, you can't beat bb!
    09-13-10 07:31 PM
    Maclovin' here!
    as you can see on my signature..
    Blackberry is a better phone.. than the apple.. for Me.
    and Blackberry antenna is still better than the iphone 4.
    09-13-10 08:11 PM
    You were holding it wrong… Sorry. Someone had to say it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-13-10 08:17 PM
    While we are at it, I think the OP meant Torch not Storm in the title thread.

09-14-10 06:31 AM
    While we are at it, I think the OP meant Torch not Storm in the title thread.

lol - yes you caught me - torch is what i meant
    09-14-10 06:42 AM
    You were holding it wrong… Sorry. Someone had to say it.

Ha ha ha. I was going to say the same thing. Too funny!
    09-14-10 06:48 AM
    didn't know you could hold a phone wrong :P
    09-14-10 07:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD