I ordered a white Torch on amazon wireless and it's saying estimated shipping time is January 4th... Am I missing something? I mean, I went to about six different at&t stores, none of them had white ones, but is the demand for them really this high? Obviously the white one is gorgeous, but I'm surprised they can't keep these in stock..

I really don't want to wait over a month for my whiteberry

Has anyone else ordered on amazon?
    If not, it's only a penny
    Just added a line to my account to get it... -_-
    11-23-10 12:15 AM
    Anyone? :-*
    11-23-10 08:33 AM
    Amazon's shipping date is exaggerated..
    you will get that a lot earlier than expected..
    probably 2nd week of Dec.
    have you tried going to a retail store? call ahead to check for stocks.

2 stores in Manchester, CT have it about a week ago.
    and there's one here in RI that has both the RED and the White
    11-23-10 09:03 AM
    I ordered mine via ATT. You can call them.
    11-23-10 09:32 AM
    I ordered a white Torch on amazon wireless and it's saying estimated shipping time is January 4th... Am I missing something? I mean, I went to about six different at&t stores, none of them had white ones, but is the demand for them really this high? Obviously the white one is gorgeous, but I'm surprised they can't keep these in stock..

I really don't want to wait over a month for my whiteberry

Has anyone else ordered on amazon?
    If not, it's only a penny
    Just added a line to my account to get it... -_-
    I havent been able to find a white torch up here in Canada as well. Checked about 8 stores.
    11-23-10 09:38 AM
    I havent been able to find a white torch up here in Canada as well. Checked about 8 stores.
    Youre going to probably have to order it from Rogers directly, or wait for stores to get restocked.
    11-23-10 09:55 AM
    I don't find that hard to find. Just got mine yesterday after I sold my black Torch on Saturday. My friend is working in a Chinese Rogers Dealer and he said its available. Very happy with the white Torch except for the battery door really drive me nuts, so hard to slide out

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

11-23-10 09:59 AM
    Call rogers directly in canada and they will ship one for you. Thats what i did
    11-23-10 10:01 AM
    I'll probably have to wait as I'm not a Rogers customer
    11-23-10 10:06 AM
    I'll probably have to wait as I'm not a Rogers customer
    There's no word of Bell getting a white Torch and I highly doubt they ever will, especially since they're getting the red Torch soon (if not yet. I can't remember the date)
    11-23-10 02:11 PM
    I got my white torch in the att store today!

11-23-10 03:16 PM
    I want the white one now soooo bad....But I can't find one and am with Telus. Will have to wait for craigslist I guess.
    11-23-10 04:01 PM
    My GF also tried to order the White from Amazon Wireless and also said not available until Jan. So she ended up just getting the Black.

Question... And sorry if I'm interrupting.. but it's related..

Since she ordered the phone from Amazon Wireless... If there is something wrong with the phone.. can she go to any AT&T wireless store for replacement?
    11-23-10 04:33 PM
    i ordered my white on last wednesday and got it friday from amazon. i went to order my bf one on friday and they were backordered.
    11-23-10 05:17 PM
    I went to order one today and it said Dec 10th. But who really knows....they're just estimates

11-23-10 06:52 PM
    My GF also tried to order the White from Amazon Wireless and also said not available until Jan. So she ended up just getting the Black.

Question... And sorry if I'm interrupting.. but it's related..

Since she ordered the phone from Amazon Wireless... If there is something wrong with the phone.. can she go to any AT&T wireless store for replacement?
    not for a replacement but for repair ( after the 30 days window period) since all warranty issues will go through AT&T then they will send it to RIM.
    if you're within the 30 days.. Amazon wireless will send you a replacement and a prepaid box to send the one that you have now.

this is the advantage of buying in the store/ retail.
    you can walk in and get replacement for the same type of phone or a different one like an iphone 4 if you choose to change platform
    11-23-10 08:29 PM
    Things ppl to do to get what they want...
    11-23-10 08:34 PM
    Check Best Buy - I waited it out and now it seems like they're shipping them to the stores and they're getting them in stock now. I picked one up last night, no problem (and got my BB Rewards points).
    11-24-10 04:40 PM
    I don't find that hard to find. Just got mine yesterday after I sold my black Torch on Saturday. My friend is working in a Chinese Rogers Dealer and he said its available. Very happy with the white Torch except for the battery door really drive me nuts, so hard to slide out

Thats what i'm going to do... anyone interested in a Blackberry Torch?????
    02-19-11 10:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD