I'm wanting to copy and paste a section of an email, however I cannot get a cursor to come up anywhere. Can anyone tell me how to get the cursor to appear?
    11-25-10 12:20 PM
    Hit BB key and then choose Select from the menu. You should see a cursor on the screen to move to desired text to copy.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Fnord likes this.
    11-25-10 12:34 PM
    You can also simultaneously touch 2 fingers on the screen to highlight what's between. It's tricky to get the correct section highlighted, but don't worry: you can drag either end of the highlighted portion to the desired size.
    11-25-10 12:42 PM
    If I choose select and the cursor move after a picture , the cursor never comback to deselect text. I must click on escape and SELECT again.
    11-25-10 12:59 PM
    The BB key and select did in fact work, Thanks! Now does anyone know how to get the cursor to show up on the fb app?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-25-10 02:21 PM
    The BB key and select did in fact work, Thanks! Now does anyone know how to get the cursor to show up on the fb app?
    Did you try that double-touch method I mentioned above to see if it works in FB?
    11-25-10 03:05 PM
    yessir I did, no luck with it there, and you were right, it is a little difficult. I prefer the bb and select better
    11-25-10 08:08 PM
    Hit BB key and then choose Select from the menu. You should see a cursor on the screen to move to desired text to copy.
    This technique doesn't work for me as I am unable get the cursor in the body of an open received email.

But I can copy text within the body of an email using the "touch 2 fingers" method.
    11-25-10 08:29 PM
    you have to do bb menu and select. then use the trakpad to scroll. the use the shift key and trakpad to make a selection.... bb menu again to copy/paste.
    11-25-10 10:09 PM
    you have to do bb menu and select. then use the trakpad to scroll. the use the shift key and trakpad to make a selection.... bb menu again to copy/paste.
    I think SHIFT+Trackpad together will paste it too.

Test: d to make
    Yep copied random section to Copy. SHIFT+Trackpad pastes it after.
    CellUnlock.net likes this.
    11-25-10 10:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD