I'm in dire need of a new ear speaker, cannot find this part anywhere!

I would also like to find the rear lens that covers the camera and the flash.

I miss my old 8330, parts were plentiful and the phone was a breeze to work on.

Can anyone help me find these 2 parts?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-18-10 05:25 AM
    have you found a new ear speaker yet? I am looking as well...
    11-19-10 08:57 AM
    Not sure if you know about - 3G, Sony, Panasonic, LG, SonyEricsson, Nokia, Tools, BlackBerry, BenQ-Siemens - Cellular but they have a lot of the repair parts.
    11-20-10 10:54 AM
    Wow, in need of new parts already?
    11-20-10 11:00 AM
    Thought I'd update my thread.

FINALLY found a site with pretty much every part you can think of, including the two parts I have been looking for, rear camera lens and ear speaker (the site calls it the "front speaker"). The stuffs cheap too, $5 for a speaker, $4 for the rear lens, check it out, here's the link:

BlackBerry 9800 Replacement Repair Parts
    Krobix likes this.
    12-13-10 01:22 AM
    site doesnt look too bad. they do seem to offer certain parts i havent seen elsewhere. but your phone should still be under warranty, no need to rebuild it yourself. ive been rebuilding and fixing my 9700 back to brand new condition (new keypad PCB membrane, new midplate chassis, etc) but thats out of warranty.
    12-13-10 01:31 AM
    site doesnt look too bad. they do seem to offer certain parts i havent seen elsewhere. but your phone should still be under warranty, no need to rebuild it yourself. ive been rebuilding and fixing my 9700 back to brand new condition (new keypad PCB membrane, new midplate chassis, etc) but thats out of warranty.
    Thanks for lookin out for me, but I won't do a warranty exchance for such small things, mainly because I HATE having to "repersonalize" my phone. Ill save my warranty exchanges for serious problems. I just need to figure out how to get the blue screw sticker warranty seal off in one piece so rim doesn't know I was in there, just in case I need to exchange for something serious. Besides, I found a way for now to clean the metal and crap outta the ear speaker, a hard drive magnet works wonders, sucks any ferrous debris right out! My camera lens has a scratch on it, right in front of the camera, that's why I want one of those, don't think rim would consider a scratched camera lens a warranty issue.
    12-13-10 05:34 AM
    BOOKEMDANO, I remember a post here a few days ago about counterfeit batteries and it came with the same picture os the combo battery / charger than on the link you posted.
    You might want to be careful with that company unless you dealt with them before.
    just my 2 cents ( or pesos here in Mexico city )
    12-13-10 11:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD