Interested to see what everyone else gets...obviously. I'm on OS .246, using Super_Wallpaper theme. Too keep things simplified and somewhat uniform can you do the discharge logs with all 3rd party apps OFF and set to 2G and if you're on a different OS than .246 mention it. For me during calls, avg length 15 minutes it discharges 2.4%, at idle it stays around .2%- .4.%. If I'm running an app like Pandora radio, at an interval of 30 minutes I discharged 7%. Telenav gps at an interval of an hour was at 10.6%. With wi-fi on, cruising the internet and a 10 minute session of Youtube it discharged 8.6% and without wi-fi it was 6.7%. I have no idea what levels stuff should be at so I'm really interested to see what everyone else gets.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-01-10 08:00 PM
    after browsing and listening to music if i make a phone call for longer than 10 minutes my discharge rate is about 13%per hour

if im just listening to pandora with the screen off its about 5.3%per hour

browsing the web constantly while listening to pandora is about 7.5%

if its plugged in to my wall its rate is about -42.5% per hour
    11-01-10 09:14 PM
    oh im on OS .284, and i usually have google maps running in the background cuz i use it quite often
    11-01-10 09:15 PM
    and im always on 3G, i dont use wifi too much cuz 3G is plenty fast for me, and I pay 30 a month for unlimited 3G...so i use it...im currently at 4.5gb's of data
    11-01-10 09:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD