I like UT but I prefer the UI of T4BB. UT just has too many things in options panel.

Also, is it just me or is thw scrolling on UT is a little off for the Torch?

Can't wait to try out Blaq.

But anyway, T4BB's message center intergration and push notifcations is what is keeping it my main Twitter client.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-12-10 02:14 AM
    currently using the native Twitter application...fine for my needs currently.
    10-12-10 08:09 AM
    I'd like to use UberTwitter again, but I'm waiting for touch and Social Feeds integration.

So right now, just using T4BB - but as noted above, editing retweets is a must!
    10-12-10 08:34 AM
    I too use twitter for BB and love it. Works beautifully.

10-12-10 09:44 AM
    Sorry, SocialScope is not quite ready for BlackBerry 6. We will let you know when it is available
    Socialscope works for me on my torch....
    10-12-10 09:51 AM
    I use Twitter for BlackBerry. It has all of the options that I need for Twitter; quote tweet which allows editing a RT, friend picker, convo viewing, searches, trending topics, etc etc....best Twitter app that I've ever used.
    10-12-10 10:29 AM
    UberTwitter....native apps is to slow...I get notifications though both and I always receive them long after it has indicated in Ubertwitter
    10-12-10 10:52 AM
    UberTwitter....native apps is to slow...I get notifications though both and I always receive them long after it has indicated in Ubertwitter
    Same here, so I just turned off the notifications on the native Twitter app. UberTwitter FTW.
    10-12-10 12:07 PM
    Sorry, SocialScope is not quite ready for BlackBerry 6. We will let you know when it is available
    Yeah. That's nice, but if you can't get an invite, it's a moot point.
    10-12-10 09:05 PM
    I've was using UberTwitter and T4BB, primarily UT. (Using all these on both Torch and a Sprint 9650 with 6.0). Scored a SocialScope invite a couple of days ago and have been exploring it, but haven't used it enough yet to fall completely in love. Also just DL'd HootSuite so will play around with it. Tried Blaq on the 9700, but didn't feel it.

Have to say that even though UberTwitter does things to peeve me royally from time to time, it still ends up being my go-to client... does most of what I need it to do, and does it best, even with its issues.
    10-19-10 10:45 AM
    If Twitter for blackberry allowed editing your retweets then I'd be down. My only experience is on a 9700 though.
    T4BB DOES allow editing of tweets...you just have to know what to look for! lol I had the same issue till I checked out the menu options..."Quote Tweet" allows editing. Took me a while to figure it out..

Anyhow...I use T4BB but I do have some issues with it, most minor, but this is my biggest issue:
    ON opening the app, I think it should show the last post, but when you scroll down, it should go to the last unread post...like UT does....love that feature....have heard this feature will be in the next update...we will see.

BLAQ seems to be quite a good app (after a day of playing), but i don't think it has much on T4BB. I have to play with it a bit more before I can make in informed decision.

Try them out and see which one YOU prefer.

Dominic
    10-19-10 11:24 AM
    t4bb here.. i never tweet just love receiving lightning fast updates on sports
    10-19-10 11:55 AM
    The native Twitter app that came preloaded on my Torch gets the job done for me, I mean it is Twitter not something special... I think the native app reflects the content of Twitter pretty perfectly!
    10-19-10 02:50 PM
    I use Twitter for BlackBerry and am pleased...one thing I don't like is that if I've scrolled down a long way, and I want to go back up to the top, there's no quick way to do that. Otherwise, I've had no problems...and it makes me proud to have my tweet say it was tweeted from my BlackBerry...
    10-19-10 02:57 PM
    I started using Seesmic which is what I'd used on my 9700 but it froze up a few times so I'm now using Ubertwitter until the new Seesmic version comes out.

10-20-10 03:32 AM
    Ubertwitter. works well on my 9800
    10-20-10 11:15 AM
    I like UberTwitter myself.
    10-20-10 12:05 PM
    I use the stock twitter app. Checkout out Uber twitter but thought it was too clunky/ugly. Waiting for invite so I can try social scope though.
    10-21-10 07:38 AM
    I use Twitter for BlackBerry and am pleased...one thing I don't like is that if I've scrolled down a long way, and I want to go back up to the top, there's no quick way to do that. Otherwise, I've had no problems...and it makes me proud to have my tweet say it was tweeted from my BlackBerry...
    To scroll instantly from any point in T4BB use the letter "T" to go to the top and "B" to go to the bottom. These keys work just as well in the browser on web pages and on documents and data entry pages.
    10-22-10 04:08 PM
    I'm using Ubertwitter..definitely a big change since the last time I've had a blackberry (June '10)..I love the color themes and definitely the mute feature..
    10-22-10 10:08 PM
    You must have had uber and native set to different refresh intervals.
    Set the "refresh tweets" to "every 5 minutes" in options.
    10-22-10 11:16 PM
    T4BB DOES allow editing of tweets...you just have to know what to look for! lol I had the same issue till I checked out the menu options..."Quote Tweet" allows editing. Took me a while to figure it out..

Anyhow...I use T4BB but I do have some issues with it, most minor, but this is my biggest issue:
    ON opening the app, I think it should show the last post, but when you scroll down, it should go to the last unread post...like UT does....love that feature....have heard this feature will be in the next update...we will see.

BLAQ seems to be quite a good app (after a day of playing), but i don't think it has much on T4BB. I have to play with it a bit more before I can make in informed decision.

Try them out and see which one YOU prefer.

Dominic
    You can save your spot on T4BB. There is a key to it. Instead of hitting the back button when you exit out. Click "End." This will keep the app open, update at the intervals you want, and when you go back into it will be on the tweet you left your cursor on.

It's cumbersome and they should make T4BB save your spot even if you close the app, but it's a workaround until we get this update.

T4BB is fine to me. I can edit retweets, submit classic RTs, and it's less of a memory/battery hog than UT.
    10-22-10 11:31 PM
    Used Uber Twitter, now Social Scope!
    10-23-10 01:38 AM
    hootsuite doesnt seem to bad either
    10-29-10 06:35 AM
    I'll only use Ubertwitter.
    10-29-10 12:47 PM
51 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD