I wouldd like to have:
    - 1800 battery instead of 1300
    - beter resolution screen
    - beter processor (hopefully 900 instead of 600)
    - 8.1 camera instead of 5.0
    - Less wiggle

I think that's it !

BUT, NO changes physically, its BEAUTIFULL

What about u guys ?what do u think

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-20-10 02:51 PM
    how about thinner and rather it slide up it slides up sideways for a wider keyboard.
    10-20-10 10:01 PM
    Metal sliding mechanism, improved screen resolution, and a faster processor (almost gonna have to use a dual core processor to keep from putting out another technologically dated device).

10-20-10 10:36 PM
    I'd like the keyboard to double as a mouse pad like on a laptop! I hate how small the trackpad is. But agree screen resolution first. Processor would be a plus, but if RIM developes a great OS processor speed wouldn't be too important. Where it comes in to play is for watching HD videos and multitasking at the same time.

10-20-10 10:50 PM
    how about thinner and rather it slide up it slides up sideways for a wider keyboard.
    You're asking for BlackBerry to change one of the only things it has done better than its competitors.

I hope they keep the slider that slides up, I love their keyboard and would have to turn the device sideways to answer an e-mail or use the keyboard.

10-20-10 11:21 PM
    The increased resolution and processor is a must. What they should do is have a slide out screen instead of slide out keyboard. Some of you guys may remember the Palm T3 pda....sorta like that. If you don't, google it, and you'll see what I'm talking about.

I would rather have the hardware keyboard exposed all the time, and only call upon the extra screen real estate when needed. This keeps the device looking more like the traditional Blackberry candybar when closed with all of it's conveniences, but can give you that big touchscreen if you want as well.
    10-20-10 11:33 PM
    Thinner? I think people are complaining about the thinness of the keyboard already. It's not bothering me as it is now, but if it got any thinner I think I might go insane. The concept of a wider keyboard is interesting, but I'm not sure how comfortable that would be to type on now that many of us have grown accustomed to Bold/Torch sized keyboards. I wonder how they'd pull it off to make the experience similar.
    10-20-10 11:47 PM
    Part of me wants to say QNX, but seeing as how OS7 is supposed to be a stepping stone to it I wouldn't hold my breath.

A higher res screen, faster processor, improved battery life, and better build quality would be nice. Better build quality should be there regardless of improvements in the next itteration. RIM would be foolish to make the same quality control mistakes twice.
    10-20-10 11:49 PM
    Better processor
    Front facing camera 3.1
    Better resolution for Screen (picture are zooming pixels)
    Better Call button,BB Menu,Back Button,End Call, Button(s). (mine is making a noise like is not glued proper is sound like is sticking and unsticking)
    A little lighter is to heavy (instead of the iron frame around the screen and back part to be aluminum)

I have my BBT for almost 2weeks now and im very pleased with the phone no problems so far like i seen all over this forum and BB forum to.

If any other things i will came across il update this post so far this is what i would like to see in the new BBT II
    10-20-10 11:50 PM
    Mainly a higher rez screen and better speaker. Faster processor as well would be natural you would think, although I haven't had any issues with doing anything on the Torch at a good speed.
    10-21-10 12:03 AM
    sideways slider and a better screen resolution for me
    10-21-10 02:56 AM
    I wouldd like to have:
    - 1800 battery instead of 1300
    - beter resolution screen
    - beter processor (hopefully 900 instead of 600)
    - 8.1 camera instead of 5.0
    - Less wiggle

I think that's it !

BUT, NO changes physically, its BEAUTIFULL

What about u guys ?what do u think

i want a 5000mah battery
    HD screen
    dual core 1.5ghz processor
    12.1 MP MINIMUM at least with liquid lens or something
    more accurate flash
    lighter in weight
    RETURN ME THE CONTACT PINS
    10-21-10 07:26 AM
    Fix the wiggle, higher res screen maybe but in my opinion the phone performs amazing. I love the ergonomics of the device.

10-21-10 07:31 AM
    Dont change the slider! I love the up slider-better for one handed texting and never really liked the big side slideout qwerty's. They can get wobbly/loose too. Need a faster processor up to current standards at the time of release. Better videos than the blurry ones on torch, hd video recorder, 8mp camera, front facing camera, a little bigger and higher resolution screen, another convienience button and better call/send buttons-maybe even touch screen ones like the captivate has
    10-21-10 07:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD