can someone tell me what does this mean when i try to do wifi media sync. any help will be greatly appreciated
    08-20-10 12:40 AM
    I think "WIfi Media Sync" only works with OS 6...
    08-20-10 04:25 AM
    I hsve the blackberry torch 9800. That's a os6 device
    08-20-10 10:04 AM
    Well, sorry but I can't help you on this one.Hope somebody will pass through and help you out.
    08-20-10 10:08 AM
    It's hard for me to decipher the picture, but here are some things to check:
    Make sure you have enabled remote media sync. (Connect BlackBerry to DM 6.0 to turn on this feature.)
    Make sure your BlackBerry is connected to the same wireless network as your computer.
    Make sure there is media to sync - and that it's not protected with DRM.
    Good luck.
    08-20-10 11:04 AM
    I get a similar message. 'Connect to Home Wi-Fi Network' and 'no downloads available'.... I finally connected via USB and it synched with my laptop, but 98% of the music shows it's DRM protected and not available to be played... I hate this I-Tunes crap! I have my master library on my desktop and use my laptop for travel. As such, it must now think that my laptop music is not authorized. Another 'issue' to deal with.... Yours may be the same issue with a slight variation...
    08-20-10 12:58 PM
    Yea I made sure that the wifi is on the same network as the computer the weird thing is that it connects to my home wifi and I can surf the internet on my home wifi but to use the wifi media sync I get this probem
    08-20-10 01:31 PM
    when i check the application management in the options it say the wifi sync is not running i hook up the torch and installed wifi media sync more than three times and i dont know what to do? the torch connect to my home wifi to surf the internet but to do wifi media sync there is a problem can some please help me? your help is greatly appreciated
    08-21-10 03:00 AM
    I'm having exactly the same problem. I can sync my music if I'm connected through USB, but when I try the wi-fi sync, it says "Connect to home Wi-Fi network".

I am connected to the network, and am accessing it routinely at home for web browsing and app downloads.

**** (Just like RIM, Crackberry won't let me give you my name)
    08-29-10 10:22 AM
    I cant even read that!
    08-29-10 10:23 AM
    Wi fi sync only works for me with the phone connected both over the wi fi network AND via usb. The usb part boggles my mind though...makes the whole feature a waste if I still have to connect via usb to have my music transferred to my device. :S

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-17-10 12:44 AM
    I tried the wireless sync and it worked great.
    One thing I noticed is that you have to make sure that BB desktop is running in your task tray or it won't work.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-17-10 03:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD