So 2 days ago this notification icon popped up?
    What is it and how do I get rid of it?
    Here is the picture.
    Last edited by r0v3rT3N; 06-02-11 at 03:52 PM.
    06-02-11 03:48 PM
    You have a blackberry protect message, or an app world message... You can get to the messages from those apps, or goto the 'messages' app (top left of your screen shot). The message will be in your list of messages. If it has been 2 days, you might have to scroll down a bit (depending how many messages you rec'd afterwards). Alternatively, in the messages list you should be able to press 'U' to go to the next unread message

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-02-11 04:13 PM
    You have a blackberry protect message, or an app world message... You can get to the messages from those apps, or goto the 'messages' app (top left of your screen shot). The message will be in your list of messages. If it has been 2 days, you might have to scroll down a bit (depending how many messages you rec'd afterwards). Alternatively, in the messages list you should be able to press 'U' to go to the next unread message

I tried to find it, it is still not there..
    I went to App-world and I could not find it I went to my messages folder and click "U" still nothing is this a glitch?

EDIT: I found where it was in messages I will click your "Thanks" button!
    Last edited by r0v3rT3N; 06-02-11 at 04:25 PM.
    06-02-11 04:20 PM
    Go into blackberry protect... Once you sign in, there's 3 buttons at the bottom. Back-up, restore, and messages. Check the messages...

Try a battery pull maybe ?

What apps do you have installed?

What OS are you runing ?

06-02-11 04:27 PM
    I have found that you have to go into appworld, then into myworld (i think, list of your apps) and when you scroll you will come to the one that has an update. Click on it and it will come up with a description, reviews etc of the app, but also with an option to update. I think at this point it will go away if you update or not. That seems to be the only way I could get rid of the icon. Ive had it a few times and for different app updates. I check reviews first to make sure the update isnt crappy.
    06-02-11 05:55 PM
    Yeah I got that notification on my phone today to and I went to my messages and it is a advance ram optimizer to dl from app world to ur phone and reading the review on it its suppose to make ur phone faster or something iunno

06-02-11 08:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD