Sometimes when i take my torch out of the holster, I found myself staring at the screen with the background on (see it barely) but 0 screen lighting, have to lock unlock like 5 times before I get the brightness kicks in (set to 10 which is always more than enough).

Anyone had that problem also? Had it on stock (.244 i believe for canadian) and now on the off .337
    11-28-10 04:35 PM
    Do u have automatic back lighting set to on? If said option is on, the screen adjusts the normal brightness depending on the ambient light.
    11-28-10 04:37 PM
    I have had this happen to me a few times last week.. but luckily it went away. I was worried the cable that connects to the light of the screen was broke or something but its been over a week and I haven't seen it!
    11-28-10 05:58 PM
    Do u have automatic back lighting set to on? If said option is on, the screen adjusts the normal brightness depending on the ambient light.
    always been unchecked
    havent happened last 2 days (note I only had this glitch happen like 4 times in 2 months)

now if only i wouldnt get the sms bug which only came to me after installing 337
    11-30-10 01:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD