Hey guys, I'm having what seems to be a unique problem...I setup a few email addresses on my torch:university, personal, and the att.blackberry.net one that I created. After creation, transition or whatever the cae may be, the email accounts work fine. The problem arises when I have to do a factory reset on my phone and have to bring the emails accounts in again. For some reason, even though we have the blackberry at&t email setup web page, I can't get individual email account icons to show up unless I erase all the accounts and set them up again ...which is fine, but when I delete and re-setup my att.blackberry.net account, it says email address already taken...and pretty much won't give me access ever again. Anyone ever had this happen ? Thx everyone

-Shawn

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-23-11 03:21 AM
    Have you just tried resending the Service Books rather than deleting and re-setting up the email addresses?
    01-23-11 06:54 AM
    Should not have to delete them in ATT's bis site. Should just have to resend the service books to your pone for them to be resetup after a security wipe.
    01-23-11 07:02 AM
    I did a search for service books and found a huge list..emails were double listed for some reason. Anyway I'm not very familiar with service books..how could I resend it...is it one of the backup options in the BBY desktop software ?

01-23-11 10:32 PM
    Go to setup on your device and the top left icon will be Email accounts. Select this. Then you should see a list of all your email accounts. Click your Berry button and you will see Service books. Select this. This will resend your service books.

Let us know if this works or not

X

01-24-11 12:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD