Can anyone help? I'm trying to get vlingo on my Torch but am having problems. I had the full paid version for my bold but the App world is saying Vlingo is not available for my device and when I search for it it shows the app but with no option to download it. I tried d/l it from the Vlingo site but it wants me to pay for the full thing again. Did everyone else have to buy the whole thing again on the Torch? I've tried contacting support several times and only received automated responses that got me nowhere. Anyone else have this problem?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-05-10 11:04 PM
    Did yoy do a device to device transfer w/ DM? If you didn't then plug both devices up to your machine then swap from one to the other.

10-05-10 11:20 PM
    I did the device transfer, then deleted and re installed and it works fine for me.

10-06-10 08:49 AM
    No I have not done that. Is that the only way to get it? What if I don't still have my old Bold? Am I out of luck?

10-06-10 09:18 AM
    You might have the app as a backup of you old phone on your PC

10-06-10 09:26 AM
    10-06-10 09:31 AM
    From the Vlingo website:

Moving Vlingo Plus to a new phone
    I'll give it a shot, but I'm thinking I purchased it over a year ago....which according to this site it won't work then.
    Last edited by jroyjohnson; 10-06-10 at 10:53 AM.
    10-06-10 10:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD