I have it on somewhat good authority a new vid of the Monaco will be up soon and only for just a few moments. So stay tuned.
    02-18-11 01:02 PM
    How long do I need to keep refreshing this page?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-18-11 03:33 PM
    Phone looks really cool! Super thin and sleek.

Looks really snappy for an initial OS build too.

Thank you for posting!!!

Can't wait for this!
    Mememe15 likes this.
    02-18-11 03:42 PM
    Great post! Thank you.

02-18-11 03:45 PM
    awesome!
    any idea what OS is on that now?
    02-18-11 03:47 PM
    Excellent. Thanks. I believe its pre-.20. Looks like the UI and wp is not yet ready for that screen size. But even in its earliest OS form you can see the benefit of the hardware improvements.
    02-18-11 03:58 PM
    I really thought there would be more interest in the thread. I don't even use a bb anymore but this is cool stuff.

02-18-11 03:59 PM
    Excellent. Thanks. I believe its pre-.20. Looks like the UI and wp is not yet ready for that screen size. But even in its earliest OS form you can see the benefit of the hardware improvements.
    ??? how?
    I'm not trying to bash, I'm really not
    I know it's an early build but I can't see that it looks earth shattering. It looks just as fast as my old s 1.

02-18-11 04:02 PM
    Funny, these cryptic videos that pop up and are obviously somebody recording and uploading an unsanctioned video. Kudos to this youtuber!

Reminds me of one of the earliest youtube views of the torch somebody recorded with low light levels... Like a RIM employee sneaked it into a closet and filmed it clandestine.

02-18-11 04:10 PM
    I would dare say that this is the best leak yet. Seems like years since a leak like this.

Great video. Looks fast. Any idea is the buttons on the bottom are like the storm 1 or in the glass like the storm 2.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    look at the pic, the button's aren't colored! nice!
    02-18-11 04:11 PM
    Get rid of it. Our benefactor I think, wqnts this on the down low and not plastered all over BGR. Let's not give RIM a chance to See it.

02-18-11 04:11 PM
    Get rid of it. Our benefactor I think, wqnts this on the down low and not plastered all over BGR. Let's not give RIM a chance to See it.

done!!!!!!!!
    02-18-11 04:13 PM
    Yea guys but I was wondering... Unless its a RIM youtube video, how can they take it down unless they know who uploaded it and threaten him?

02-18-11 04:22 PM
    dang-it,

i missed seeing the video. Hopefully, another copy can get put up soon.

but there it is in the flesh. I'm still not sure between this or the bold-touch, hopefully we'll get some leaks on that too

*** Update

Okay kevin was able to post up the same video recorded on his 9780. Not the best quality, of course, but better then nothing.
    Last edited by mrlee7; 02-18-11 at 04:37 PM.
    02-18-11 04:34 PM
    Original video copy -
    02-18-11 04:38 PM
    I guess I won't be posting anymore videos of any other devices. Thanks to the posters who haven't uploaded this anywhere else..
    Anytime. Sorry that didn't go the way you planned

enb123 and johnenglish like this.
    02-18-11 04:43 PM
    Anytime. Sorry that didn't go the way you planned

In all seriousness, what did you expect? No one posts a video of an unreleased device expecting it to NOT get tossed all over the internet. You do it so that it DOES. That's like SONY asking Geohot to remove all traces of his PS3 jailbreak from the internet. It won't happen. Next time, if you don't want to "run the risk" email me.. I'm not scurred of RIM.
    johnenglish likes this.
    02-18-11 05:05 PM
    02-18-11 05:12 PM
    I guess I won't be posting anymore videos of any other devices. Thanks to the posters who haven't uploaded this anywhere else..
    This is one of the most highly anticipated Blackberry models in almost 2 years to come out, and this is the first hands-on video of it.. You didn't think people might get a little excited over it?

And plus this is the internet.. Things have a habit of being posted up like wild fire.

Having said that, I really do appreciate the post, thanks.
    02-18-11 05:46 PM
    take this with a grain of salt, but is there any possibility that that is the curve touch and not the monaco? it doesn't seem to have that slimmed down part near the top like the slides showed. any thoughts on that?
    02-18-11 05:55 PM
    take this with a grain of salt, but is there any possibility that that is the curve touch and not the monaco? it doesn't seem to have that slimmed down part near the top like the slides showed. any thoughts on that?
    The curve will have a keyboard.

02-18-11 06:06 PM
    This is obviously the monaco.

If you look at old pics posted of both models (monaco and the curve touch) and compare those to this it's plain this is the monaco.
    02-18-11 06:08 PM
    The curve will have a keyboard.

not according to the leaked CDMA roadmap it won't. Either way, this is very promising. And the curve touch is due to come out later than the Monaco I beleive.
    02-18-11 06:08 PM
66 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD