While I was install .337, there was some sort of error. It listed a series of instructions of disconnecting the device, going into the device manager and changing some power management option for the USB Root Hub.

I did the changes. Apparently the installer was closed and now when I reopen the installer, it does not connect to the device. The device it self is just sitting at a progress bar that is roughly 2/3 across.

Should I pull the battery or what?

I'm not going through a hub, though I am installing from a laptop so apparently there is some sort of issue with that particular port I decided to use.
    11-13-10 09:18 PM
    While I was install .337, there was some sort of error. It listed a series of instructions of disconnecting the device, going into the device manager and changing some power management option for the USB Root Hub.

I did the changes. Apparently the installer was closed and now when I reopen the installer, it does not connect to the device. The device it self is just sitting at a progress bar that is roughly 2/3 across.

Should I pull the battery or what?

I'm not going through a hub, though I am installing from a laptop so apparently there is some sort of issue with that particular port I decided to use.
    I had this exact problem today and what I did was took the battery out and let the device turn on till I got the error screen then plugged the device in again, but it also could be when running apploader u have to run as adminstrator in order for it to work properly.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-13-10 09:35 PM
    I took the battery out and it booted to .246. Hmmm
    11-13-10 09:44 PM
    Ah. Connected and hit retry and it seems to be progressing.
    11-13-10 09:45 PM
    Success minus the SMS bug. SIGH.
    11-13-10 10:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD